• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics IGCSE : paper 6 final revision tips .

Reaction score
Thank you!! I didn't know that.. May Allah reward you..

Lucky you.. I doing it this yr and I'm very nervous :(
Welcome.
Ameen.
Don't be nervous In Sha Allah you will do great!

( Some people tend to do better when nervous....because it forces them to study....other are too busy being nervous....so they forget to study....I don't know what type you are.)
Get your facts right and solve past papers and hopefully it will be easy.

Reaction score
Welcome.
Ameen.
Don't be nervous In Sha Allah you will do great!

( Some people tend to do better when nervous....because it forces them to study....other are too busy being nervous....so they forget to study....I don't know what type you are.)
Get your facts right and solve past papers and hopefully it will be easy.
Hopefully :/ :)
Im trying my best tho, I try solving as much pastpapers as I can in a day but I dont why I just get the feeling like "You didn't do enough"
Hahaha My mum says I need to work on my confidence :) :/

Reaction score
Hopefully :/ :)
Im trying my best tho, I try solving as much pastpapers as I can in a day but I dont why I just get the feeling like "You didn't do enough"
Hahaha My mum says I need to work on my confidence :) :/
I think you have enough time solve past papers and check from mark scheme do NOT cheat from it!
When you will be solving papers you will realise what topics you are weak in....so do go and revise them again completely!
Confidence....again try past papers...different ones without even touching the mark scheme....and post your doubts so you know what topics are clear in your head.

Reaction score
I'll re
I think you have enough time solve past papers and check from mark scheme do NOT cheat from it!
When you will be solving papers you will realise what topics you are weak in....so do go and revise them again completely!
Confidence....again try past papers...different ones without even touching the mark scheme....and post your doubts so you know what topics are clear in your head.
I'll try my best.. thank you for your time :)

Reaction score
Thank you for these notes!! They are really helpful for my physics ppr 6 tomorrow!! :)

Reaction score
from where should i study the paper 6 experiments i don't have the the notes and i need to know everything please.