• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry, Biology --------> Hardest Questions Compiled #A Level Version

Reaction score
Alright guys, here am I again with the 'hardest questions compiling thing'. I made a similar thread for O Levels (the link is in my signature). These questions have been hand-picked from the A Level past papers, with the intent of alleviating your concepts-related problems.

NOTE: SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS MIGHT SEEM VERY EASY FOR YOU OR THERE COULD BE OTHER QUESTIONS IN THE PAST PAPERS THAT ARE HARDER. IT WOULD BE VERY KIND AND CO-OPERATIVE OF YOU IF YOU DO NOT CRITICIZE ANY MISSING/EASY QUESTIONS, AND INSTEAD POST YOUR DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AS WELL. THANK YOU.

All I require in return is your Duas. And yeah do make sure to spread the word.

file.gif

***UPDATED VERSION HAS BEEN UPLOADED***
***NOW CONTAIN OVER 200 MCQs***

Remember me in your Duas
cute97 Saly Elkady @Iris Dylane Lane

Reaction score
That is some poor tagging here. I doubt there are that few people appearing for A Levels this session.

Reaction score
Alright guys, here am I again with the 'hardest questions compiling thing'. I made a similar thread for O Levels (the link is in my signature). These questions have been hand-picked from the A Level past papers, with the intent of alleviating your concepts-related problems.

NOTE: SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS MIGHT SEEM VERY EASY FOR YOU OR THERE COULD BE OTHER QUESTIONS IN THE PAST PAPERS THAT ARE HARDER. IT WOULD BE VERY KIND AND CO-OPERATIVE OF YOU IF YOU DO NOT CRITICIZE ANY MISSING/EASY QUESTIONS, AND INSTEAD POST YOUR DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AS WELL. THANK YOU.

All I require in return is your Duas. And yeah do make sure to spread the word.

file.gif

***UPDATED VERSION HAS BEEN UPLOADED***
***NOW CONTAIN OVER 200 MCQs***

Remember me in your Duas
I appreciate all your time you used in this. I checked them all, its for just As level (MCQ).
Can u do this for A level paper 4 of chem and phy?
thanks. :)