• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry, Biology --------> Hardest Questions Compiled #A Level Version

Reaction score
I have the questions for Chemistry and Physics, with an updated version for Biology as well. But my internet is really slow these days.
I will be posting them as soon as possible.
Does this include A2 portion for Bio?
Thanks.

Reaction score
A2 does not have any MCQs.
But i will also post the difficult structured questions. It will take a bit longer though.
Meanwhile you too could contribhte by posting any question that seems relatkvely tough, irrespective of the fact that it is AS or A2.

Reaction score
A2 does not have any MCQs.
But i will also post the difficult structured questions. It will take a bit longer though.
Meanwhile you too could contribhte by posting any question that seems relatkvely tough, irrespective of the fact that it is AS or A2.
As long as it is before MJ 2016:p:p:D:D

Reaction score
Alright guys, here am I again with the 'hardest questions compiling thing'. I made a similar thread for O Levels (the link is in my signature). These questions have been hand-picked from the A Level past papers, with the intent of alleviating your concepts-related problems.

NOTE: SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS MIGHT SEEM VERY EASY FOR YOU OR THERE COULD BE OTHER QUESTIONS IN THE PAST PAPERS THAT ARE HARDER. IT WOULD BE VERY KIND AND CO-OPERATIVE OF YOU IF YOU DO NOT CRITICIZE ANY MISSING/EASY QUESTIONS, AND INSTEAD POST YOUR DIFFICULT QUESTIONS AS WELL. THANK YOU.

NOTE: FOR NOW, THESE QUESTIONS WILL BE LIMITED TO 'HALF-THE-AS-SYLLABUS'. THROUGH THE PASSAGE OF TIME, MORE QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDED.

NOTE: FOR NOW, I HAVE UPLOADED PHYSICS' QUESTIONS ONLY. BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY WILL BE ADDED LATER ON.

All I require in return is your Duas. And yeah do make sure to spread the word.

file.gif

So any new updates?