• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry, Biology, C.S --> Hardest Questions Compiled

Was this helpful?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Awesome12
Hope I'm not asking too much but could you please put all the question in a far or zip file so that it could be downloaded quickly?
Anyways, jazakallah khair for uploading these queations

Reaction score
View attachment 39583
thanx for the hard work!
but is the answer for this "B"
No, the answer for this is A. They have asked for rapid breathing which means that the gaseous exchange is lowest. When in- depth breathing occurs, the gaseous exchange is greatest meaning the lungs expand and contract the most. So here we need to look where the volume of lungs increases and decreases the least which is from V to W.

Reaction score
the pic is not uploading, so anyway it is about "biology-9-png.39442" i think the answer should be"C' not "D"

Reaction score
Reaction score
whereas a recessive phynotype must have 2 recessive alleles otherwise the dominant allele would be expressed

but the phenotype can also be expressed by homozygous recessive
You're right. I think you misread the question. They are asking what's not correct. And the last option that phenotype of a homozygote is always dominant is wrong. Homozygous can be both recessive or dominant.

Reaction score
Nai yar ek dafa tukkay lag gay,to full agaye,i'm not a jinn :p

Still,Bio P1 is much more easier than physics and especially Chem and i did get at least 36+
I find the paper 1s really tricky, anyways. A single word missed can get you to a wrong answer. :mad: