• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
My brother didn't shade his candidate number on the MCQ answer sheet. He gave his exam in a Lahore center and his invigilator didn't tell him to fill in his candidate number, and he didn't think that it was necessary either as his details were already printed on the sheet. Has anyone else had the same problem before and what should we do now?

Reaction score
Many of us tried this ques but didn't get 720, so we stick to our own method
besides the subtraction for the upper part part of this ques is clearly wrong in the ms
the answer is right as make it compulsory in the new papers all answers need to be writtenin 2 significant figures

Reaction score
My brother didn't shade his candidate number on the MCQ answer sheet. He gave his exam in a Lahore center and his invigilator didn't tell him to fill in his candidate number, and he didn't think that it was necessary either as his details were already printed on the sheet. Has anyone else had the same problem before and what should we do now?
You asked the same question on expo right ?
XD

Reaction score
the answer is right as make it compulsory in the new papers all answers need to be writtenin 2 significant figures
Won't that affect the accuracy of the values ..anyways thnx for informing
Hopefully they won't cut marks for not rounding off.right?

Reaction score
2017-05-24.png Apparently , the HARDEST question to ever come in IGCSE physics according to my teacher. 100% of students have failed to solve this question.

Reaction score
View attachment 62225 Apparently , the HARDEST question to ever come in IGCSE physics according to my teacher. 100% of students have failed to solve this question.
Part(i)- The denser liquid (0.83 g/cm^3) will sink to the bottom and the less denser will be above
Part (ii) Im not sure actually,But is the answer 10800J?
Part (iii) This question doesn,t even make sense!

Reaction score
Part(i)- The denser liquid (0.83 g/cm^3) will sink to the bottom and the less denser will be above
Part (ii) Im not sure actually,But is the answer 10800J?
Part (iii) This question doesn,t even make sense!
Your part (ii) is so wrong , it makes me want kill myself. Just kidding , no offense.
Wait, I will send in the solution. Extremely complicated question just for 4 marks.
BTW where are you going to sit for the exam? Ibn Khaldun?

Reaction score