• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Adeen Atif , Ayesha asif
Both of you are good at maths, right?
Can you tell me what should I do for getting a* in it
My paper is on 31st may :p
I have done only 3 year papers
The problem is , I fail to understand how questions need to be attempted
and so I get very bad marks..
So, how should I revise concepts
And improve in math :(

Reaction score
I do know how to prepare for school exams of math but for IGCSE I havent even solved 1 past paper
And I really wish I could help you but the pattern of Igcse exam is still not completely elucidated to me:(and I dont want to misguide you
But what I can tell you is that,Math is all about practice,and Well, Why do I love math? Because I solve the equations like they are a puzzle or game,So use my strategy, it greatly helps;)

Reaction score
Adeen Atif , Ayesha asif Can you tell me what should I do for getting a* in it My paper is on 31st may :p I have done only 3 year papers The problem is , I fail to understand how questions need to be attempted and so I get very bad marks.. So, how should I revise concepts And improve in math :(
Firstly,practice is the best thing you can do to get good marks in math and make sure that you understand everything before opening any past paper.
Because solving past paper while not understanding something will do nothing other than waste your time.
And dont pressure yourself,Even if you achieve bad grades it wont be the end of the world (But that doesnt mean you dont focus,Im not tryna discourage you), Just go and give the exam with complete peace of mind and I guarantee you, you'll perform great:)
And about failing to understand how questions need to be attempted,I saw a video on youtube and the person in that video told about resources to print which will elucidate how the questions papers need to be attempted aka what the examiner wants from us the link is:
Well then..I Hope I helped you Gud luck for the preparation;)