• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
It's 2002 may/June n its mark scheme is no where to be found
A) test: litmus paper
Result: red in acid, no change in aq sodium chloride
B) test: add aq bromine water
Result: decolourises in propene, stays the same in propane(brown)
C) test: add aq barium chloride
Result: no change with nitric acid
White pp. forms with sulfuric acid

Reaction score
Physics Problem...
A uniform metal tube of length 5m and mass 9kg is suspended horizontally by two vertical wires attached at 50 cm and 150 cm respectively from the ends of the tube. Find the tension in each wire.
Hope you can help ^-^
Woah Woah Woah! Is this Alevel or Olevel Igcse

Reaction score
sorry

my files got lost
check this website http://www.igcsecentre.com/cambridge-igcse-past-exam-papers/
I HAVE A QUESTION this is a stupid question
um...so for the multiple choice paper in igcse any sciences i wrote my candidate number but there is this box with some numbers in it to be shaded under it i did not do that i just wrote my candidate number is tht ok or did i had to shade the numbers in will it even be marked i am panicking becouse of tht ????

Reaction score
check this website http://www.igcsecentre.com/cambridge-igcse-past-exam-papers/
I HAVE A QUESTION this is a stupid question
um...so for the multiple choice paper in igcse any sciences i wrote my candidate number but there is this box with some numbers in it to be shaded under it i did not do that i just wrote my candidate number is tht ok or did i had to shade the numbers in will it even be marked i am panicking becouse of tht ????
Thanks....i'll check it out
alright so my candidate number was already typed in the boxes and i just had to do the shading on the bubble sheet and because the invigilator yelled like a hundred times to do so it therefore seemed important
buts i personally think its not that big a prob and its possible your paper be marked

Reaction score
Thanks....i'll check it out
alright so my candidate number was already typed in the boxes and i just had to do the shading on the bubble sheet and because the invigilator yelled like a hundred times to do so it therefore seemed important
buts i personally think its not that big a prob and its possible your paper be marked
Yeah our candidates were also like shouting nonstop to shade the candidate number

Reaction score
they NEVER told us they only said make sure the candidate number is written and i never bothered to shade it in since nobody was soo eager abt it now i am actually scared.....:cry::cry::cry:
Oh,Dont worry your candidate number was already written there so maybe they will fill it by themselves.But Im sure they will check your exam.

Reaction score
I have made a bunch of Chemistry Lectures and posted them on this channel, you can search youtube for my lectures by typing Fahad's Academy

Reaction score
I checked your youtube channel, And I've observed that even though you do lectures really clearly and thoroughly but still your videos don't have many views.I'm mostly on youtube so I know what kind of videos get views , so just to give advice your videos are perfect but which factor really engenders more views will be a catchy thumbnail.All you need is a thumbnail for all your videos and then I guarantee you , you, ll have millions of subscribers in a matter of days.Hopefully, this advice was helpful.

Last edited: