• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
help me people with ur A* notes if AICT 9713 formulas for practical and 9707 Business notes too and the most difficult of all 9093 english

Reaction score
Reaction score
So I had a few physics tests from the past papers. I get the concept from the textbook and can solve all the textbook questions but as soon as I attempt any exam questions I get stuck. Please help. I have exams next week and I am tensed.

Reaction score
So I had a few physics tests from the past papers. I get the concept from the textbook and can solve all the textbook questions but as soon as I attempt any exam questions I get stuck. Please help. I have exams next week and I am tensed.
You can post your doubts here.
When the other members and I have time we ll try to help you out. :) In sha Allah!

Dont fret. It will be fine.
Revise,read question completely and carefully and try again.

Reaction score
You can post your doubts here.
When the other members and I have time we ll try to help you out. :) In sha Allah!

Dont fret. It will be fine.
Revise,read question completely and carefully and try again.
See I try revising but the thing is the textbook is very easy. Then I see the exam which is much harder and I get confused. In the textbook suppose we learn F=ma then they give a basic problem where they provide the mass and acceleration. But in the test they give some complicated thing that completely flabbergasts me. Any solutions?

Reaction score
See I try revising but the thing is the textbook is very easy. Then I see the exam which is much harder and I get confused. In the textbook suppose we learn F=ma then they give a basic problem where they provide the mass and acceleration. But in the test they give some complicated thing that completely flabbergasts me. Any solutions?
Read the question carefully.
Try to write down the things given in question,then apply the formula.
All I can say is maybe at first it seems hard but eventually you will get used to it,hopefully.

Reaction score
I posted a thread on the website explaining my issue with meticulous detail.
Please check it out.
Oh that kind of thing happened to me alot! Being honest it does now as well.
I think for those kind of questions all you can do is practice more and be sure to read the case given in the question.
Eventually,with practice you will get the hang of those type of questions.

I'm sorry.I'm not much help,I guess.

Reaction score
Oh that kind of thing happened to me alot! Being honest it does now as well.
I think for those kind of questions all you can do is practice more and be sure to read the case given in the question.
Eventually,with practice you will get the hang of those type of questions.

I'm sorry.I'm not much help,I guess.
I really freak out with those type of questions. Any idea how I could practice them more or if anyone else on the site or somewhere else could help me?

Reaction score
I really freak out with those type of questions. Any idea how I could practice them more or if anyone else on the site or somewhere else could help me?
That wont help you.
Practice as many papers as you can and read the text book,I guess that's it . I cant think of anyone right now. :/

Reaction score
Hi again Anon.....Ive been seein u around lately....
Now cn u also solve this problem for me pls????? ^-^
A uniform metre ruleof weight 0.9N is suspended horizontally by 2 vertical loops of thread A and B placed at 20cm and 30cm from its ends respectively. Find the distances from the centre of the rule at which a 2N weight must be suspended:
i) to make loop A become slack
ii) to make loop B become slack
fuuny signature

Reaction score
Biology mcq.
The table shows the number of animals collected in a sample from some woodland and the groups to which they belong.
annelids 8
arachnids 10
insects 80
molluscs 40
myriapods 7
nematodes 15
How many arthropods were collected?
A 33 B 97 C 120 D 160
Explanation please.

Reaction score
Biology mcq.
The table shows the number of animals collected in a sample from some woodland and the groups to which they belong.
annelids 8
arachnids 10
insects 80
molluscs 40
myriapods 7
nematodes 15
How many arthropods were collected?
A 33 B 97 C 120 D 160
Explanation please.

ARTHROPODS include > Insects, Crustaceans, Arachnids and Myriapods.
So it will be 80+10+7=97 <There aren't any Crustaceans in the list>
Answer is B.

What year is this btw?

Reaction score
Biology mcq.
The small intestines of cows are similar in general structure and function to the small intestines of
humans.
A disease in cows reduces the number of villi in their small intestines.
The cows lose weight and become weak.
What explains this?
A less amylase produced
B less peristalsis
C slower absorption of nutrients
D slower digestion of proteins