• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Just try In Sha Allah you'll do it! ^_^
Everyone feels that once in a while:p just remember after this you party all summer.:cool:
lol feeling exciting going to my country pakistan so im more excited to meeet my friends and cousins

hahahahha cant w8:LOL::whistle:

Reaction score
What's cystic fibrosis ?
It's a genetic disease where the lungs of a person that has it, make mucus that is much thicker/more viscous than normal, causing bad effects, like getting stuck in the airways, blocking them, and being a good home/breeding ground for bacteria causing infections, and other effects.

Reaction score
It's a genetic disease where the lungs of a person that has it, make mucus that is much thicker/more viscous than normal, causing bad effects, like getting stuck in the airways, blocking them, and being a good home/breeding ground for bacteria causing infections, and other effects.

Thanks Buddy :') !!

Reaction score
They do right? ..in electrolysis
Wait........isnt it like at the anode, oxidation happens (loss of electrons) and then these flow to the cathode where reduction happens?
Its like from positve terminal to negative terminal......................am I right?

Reaction score
So you are saying that electrons flow from the anode to cathode?
I think electrons flow from the negative terminal to the positive, of a battery... I have no idea really
Yes, the flow that u r talking abt is in the cell
In electrolysis, the electrons flow from anode to cathode.........
Do correct me if I am wrong... :)

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.
My question is regarding Chemistry, I have passed earlier to a question found in Paper 11 O/N 2011 Question 11. The Idea there had stated that Sodium was the metal that CANNOT be used in electroplating by using an Aqueous solution.Why is it sodium? Why couldn't it be Silver? Is it because it would react or it has a more reactivity in the reactivity series.

Just wanted to double check
Thanks you in advance,

Yes its due to the sodium's high reactivity :)

Reaction score
Hello Everyone
My question is about physics
paper: 0625/61/O/N/12
Question: 1 (c)
In part (b) I got 210 (which is correct) and when I tried to use it in the equation mentioned in part (c) I got the answers:
11, 19, 31, 39, 50
while the correct answers are:
1, 9, 21, 29, 40

Guys help me out please this question drove me crazy :|!

Reaction score
In bio p6, when they ask us to make a large labelled drawing of an organism, to what magnification do they expect us to draw?
No specific magnification :) try to cover up the space provided, don't over do it and also don't leave half the place blank! :p
Make sure your labels are neat and no sketchy lines or shading.

Reaction score
In bio p6, when they ask us to make a large labelled drawing of an organism, to what magnification do they expect us to draw?
My teacher told me to draw it at least to the magnification of 1.5 or if the space is too much u can also do it twice..... Hope it helps... :)