• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
When both of them contract, the diamter of their lumen decreases. Thus blood is further channeled to a specific area
The opposite occurs in relaxation

I mean the atria and ventricled of the heart. How is the blood pushed in and out by their movement??

Reaction score
What are B and T lymphocytes?
b lymphocytes are those produced in bone marrow and they have protein on their outer surface while t lymphocytes mature in thymus and they have a t-cell receptor on their cell surface, they are both types of WBCs and play imporrtant roles in defence system. Anyway if u r taking biology 0610, u dont have to go in details about this (thats what my teacher said)

Reaction score
b lymphocytes are those produced in bone marrow and they have protein on their outer surface while t lymphocytes mature in thymus and they have a t-cell receptor on their cell surface, they are both types of WBCs and play imporrtant roles in defence system. Anyway if u r taking biology 0610, u dont have to go in details about this (thats what my teacher said)

But the extended curriculum demands knowledge for this too. Thanks, but :)

Reaction score
what else should i study the night of the alternative to practical chemistry paper in addition to identification of anions, cations and gases and apparatus names ????
help please:unsure: