• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Al2O3
CaO
CO2
CO
MgO
SO2

which above oxides will react with hydrocloric acid but not with aqueous sodium hydroxide?

which above oxides will react with aqueous sodium hydroxide but not with hydrocloric acid?

which above oxides will react with both hydrocloric acid and with aqueous sodium hydroxide?

which above oxides will neither react with hydrocloric acid and with aqueous sodium hydroxide?

urgent help .... if you have resources on this topic or subject pls send to [email protected]

Reaction score
which above oxides will react with hydrocloric acid but not with aqueous sodium hydroxide?

Basic Oxides; CaO. MgO.

which above oxides will react with aqueous sodium hydroxide but not with hydrocloric acid?

Acidic Oxides; CO2 and SO2.

which above oxides will react with both hydrocloric acid and with aqueous sodium hydroxide?

Amphoteric Oxides; Al2O3

which above oxides will neither react with hydrocloric acid and with aqueous sodium hydroxide?

Neutral Oxides; CO

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alaikum.
Post your Physics, Chemistry and Biology doubts in here and members, along with me will try their best to help you out. :)
hello everybody i am struggling to understand how to answer igsce biology questions, i know the theory well but dont know the format of answering questions. for example if given a five mark question( Explain how some mammals are able to stay in cold water for a long time?, 0610/31/M/J/12)
Is it five points( NO EXPLANATIONS) i have to write or four points with explanations

Reaction score
I
hello everybody i am struggling to understand how to answer igsce biology questions, i know the theory well but dont know the format of answering questions. for example if given a five mark question( Explain how some mammals are able to stay in cold water for a long time?, 0610/31/M/J/12)
Is it five points( NO EXPLANATIONS) i have to write or four points with explanations
U should check the syllabus for that

Reaction score
hey this is related to GCE but I need some help! IS the usage of set square while finding the image and position of lens included? Cause there was a question in I guess nOv 2002. I solved till 2008 , No such question was repeated or asked But I want to confirm it.........

Reaction score
U just need to write 5 points but a liitle bit explaining bt nt so long

Reaction score
bro... mostly you have to write points rather explanations but some times explanations is needed.!!! it depends on the question ... this is what i did last here during igcse and got distinction..!!!