• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pending grade

Reaction score
So on last Tuesday all my grades were issued except for one subject which is Ict. I have gone to the British Council and they've done their job of searching whether I was involved in any malpractice or being reported but fortunately they have found nothing suspicious from my own side. I want to know will my grade be issued on the statement of result when it's published and submitted to the school or not. I am a highschool graduate by now and I need my grade to apply to universities in my country and the deadline for application is 31st of August. The school contacted the Cie and they promised to speed up the procedure and I am still worried. Has anyone been involved in similar scenario in previous sessions or have you heard a candidate in your school with similar situation?

Last edited: