• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Past Papers for Question bank

Reaction score
Hi all :)
I searched through many threads but I did't manage to find what I was looking for (mostly because many posts are outdated). However I am really desperate. I absolutely need IB Question Bank v3 for Math HL. I am willing to trade my papers (2006-2014 all subjects, with one exception - I do not own papers from November 2014). I already sent a lot of papers to people just because I think that everyone should have equal rights to practice no matter if they are rich or poor. I honestly can't afford to buy Question Bank, so please anyone who has it, save my life and send me it. The dropbox is the most preferable way because I saw many times some external links that were fake/not working.
Thank you all in advance <3

Reaction score
Hi all :)
I searched through many threads but I did't manage to find what I was looking for (mostly because many posts are outdated). However I am really desperate. I absolutely need IB Question Bank v3 for Math HL. I am willing to trade my papers (2006-2014 all subjects, with one exception - I do not own papers from November 2014). I already sent a lot of papers to people just because I think that everyone should have equal rights to practice no matter if they are rich or poor. I honestly can't afford to buy Question Bank, so please anyone who has it, save my life and send me it. The dropbox is the most preferable way because I saw many times some external links that were fake/not working.
Thank you all in advance <3
Hey I have the Math HL QB! I need the BIO HL MAY 2014 papers!! @ [email protected] ASAP

Last edited:
Reaction score
"everyone should have equal rights to practice no matter if they are rich or poor" (y)(y)

Reaction score
Hiii, could you please send me papers for
Chemistry HL,
Biology HL,
Math SL,
English Lang and Lit SL,
Business Management SL,
and Chinese B HL?

email: [email protected]
THANKS LOADSSSS