• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 5 Tips !! :)

Reaction score
Can someone please please please send me there data table from 2 cause the ms doesn't show it! Please anyone from paper 2010 october november paper 53 q 2 a

Reaction score
mass of solid/mass of water x 100
as far as i know
and units are g/100g of water
JazakAllah for the reply :) so g/ 100g are only the units but ms they never give units for solubility cz i have checked a lot ms for units for solubilty but they never have mentioned them or may be i have checked them wrong :/

Reaction score
knowitall10 please help please graph driving me crazy W11:52: 2B can't even put scaleeee help me please idea or if u did it photo thank u in advance
it also says later the graph is not reliable because points away from best fit graph ?! they are close in my drawing

Reaction score
knowitall10 please help please graph driving me crazy W11:52: 2B can't even put scaleeee help me please idea or if u did it photo thank u in advance
it also says later the graph is not reliable because points away from best fit graph ?! they are close in my drawing

image for graph please tell me is it right ?!

Attachments

• IMG_0666.JPG
    IMG_0666.JPG
    677 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
I wish i could say that i have physics paper 5 and biology paper 5 on june 5 aand june 4th respectively :(

Reaction score
I wish i could say that i have physics paper 5 and biology paper 5 on june 5 aand june 4th respectively :(
It's alright brother, i'm just saying that for chem;)
even i have a long way to go:p ufff...p4 chem..then bio..in the middle of my graduation ceremony- what's sadder!!!

Reaction score
I only have a Physics P5 to go now, among all the P5's! This paper was actually really simple, I was just completely freaking out because it was the first exam and was literally staring at the firs page longer than I should have! But thank goodness, I had enough time. Now to conquer P4 and get than damned A*.