• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Anon said:
About Kashmir question one more point can be added that
-Canals headworks were located there and as Pakistan was an agro based country, so India's occupation of Kashmir was a trouble for PAkistan.

Some Questions:
►Why is the year between 1958 to 1969 known as the "Age of Progress" (7)
►The Economic reasons of the Mujeeb's 6 points were the reason for the birth of the new state. Do you agree? (14)
ok lets see Question 1
-Food production was at record levels.
-Economy growth was about 7% annually which was about three times that of India.
-Many New Industries were launched by the aid given by western countries including the Mineral Development Co-operation.
In brief, In these years most developments happened.

Sorry but I can't answer a 14 marks Question and please provide me marks on my answer! Glad you helped me! :D

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !

Hey @Anon is this a past paper question the one with 14 marks,sure I pretty much know the answer but the problem is that its so big so whose gonna write the answer that big, I would just like to suggest to you that you could split these 14 marks question and post here making them 7 marks or simple just post a 7 mark question straight.Thanks. :D

Reaction score

@scouserlfc: Yep, you are right 7 marks one are more feasible. About the questions, we got them in our tests, so dunno if they are from pastpapers or not.

Reaction score

About the 14 marks question, Thats what we will have to write in it (I am being really general):
►Give a introduction.
►Write about those of mujeeb's 6 points that have an economical aspect. Explain them each
►Then write about those Mujeebs points that do not have an economical aspect.Explain them each
►Write a conclusion to your above answer agreeing or disagreeing and give a reason for your evaluation.

Hopefully that will give you the marks :D

Reaction score

Hey @Anon dont we have to write other reasons that are not related to mujeebs points like the people of Bangladesh had no representatives in the govt. and other points related to the creation of bengladesh.

Reaction score

Yeah Scouserlfc is right! We also have write other reasons! and @Scouserlfc i m waiting for today's questions!

Reaction score

WELL THE QUESTIONS ARE.

Q1.WHY WAS QUAID E AZAM IMPORTANT FOR THE CREATION OF PAKISTAN? (7)

Q2.Why was Pakistan faced with a refugee problem in 1947? ( FROM OCT/NOV 06 PAST PAPERS)

HOPE YOU PROVIDE AN EXCELLENT ANSWER. ;)

Reaction score

I think you guys are right about the bangladesh one because I got only 10/14

Reaction score

where did you get these marks man.yep in these kinds of questions of 14 marks you always are required to write other reasons as well as always in the MS it provides 7-10 marks for this and then the remaining marks for the other points.

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
WELL THE QUESTIONS ARE.

Q1.WHY WAS QUAID E AZAM IMPORTANT FOR THE CREATION OF PAKISTAN? (7)

Q2.Why was Pakistan faced with a refugee problem in 1947? ( FROM OCT/NOV 06 PAST PAPERS)

HOPE YOU PROVIDE AN EXCELLENT ANSWER. ;)

Dont forget to answer these..... :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Reaction score

Sure
For Question 1
-Made the creation of pakistan and official demand of Muslim League in Lahore Resolution in 1940.
-Acted as a leader for all muslims and didnot accepted any of the British plans with referred to the Independence of India without partiton.
-Made Lord Mountbatten Realize that Creation of Pakistan was the only solution to the problem in India.

For Question 2
-Unjust Radcliff award gave many muslim majority areas to India and muslims had to migrate to pakistan.
-many Muslims living in India escaped the Communal violence which scared them.
-Kashmir ruler forced many muslims to leave kashmir as they were protesting against his unjust rule.

Reaction score

Pretty awesome answers but the explanation you write should also be like this or youll just ruin everything.
Well u get all marks in both questions,

7/7 and 7/7
100%

Reaction score

Well lets see these questions..........
1.What was the Objective Resolution of 1949?

2.Why did Pakistan face a constitutional crisis until the first constitution of 1956?

I made both of them up.Have fun.strict checking awaits you.hahahah :lol:

Reaction score

Sure Sir!! For first answer
Objective Resolution of 1949 was set up by Liaqat Ali Khan to frame a constitution for pakistan as Pakistan was currently following the constitution of Government of India Act of 1935 and needed and new decomcratic constitution according to Islamic rights of the people.

For Question 2
-It had no trained Government staff to frame the constitution.
-Pakistan was busy setting up its other resourses so framing the constitution got delayed.
-After the death of Liaqaut Ali khan there was no proper Prime minister or Governor general so No one paid attention on framing a constitution.

Reaction score

do YOU REMEMBER THE PROPOSALS OF THIS RESOLUTION AND, IM PRETTY SURE THIS WAS NOT ANY BODY WHICH WAS SET UP TO MAKE ANY CONSTITUTION BUT THE POINTS IN THIS WERE GOIN TO BE USED TO MAKE A CONSTITUTION.BUT IT TOTALLY FAILED.REMEMBER THEN AN INTERIM CONSTITUTION CAME WHICH FAILED.THE BODY WHICH MADE ALL THIS WAS KNOWN AS BASIC PRINCIPLES COMMITTEE.WHAT HAPPENED MAN'

THE SECOND ANSWER IS GOOD BUT REMEMBER TO MENTION JINNAHS PRESENCE AND LACK OF UNITY IN APPROVING THE CONSTITUTION.
THE SECOND ONE GETS 5.5/7 .

Reaction score

Ohhh!! Well thats my problem! When I study one thing I forget the previous 1 !! :(

Reaction score

No problem just keep revising in your free time...Almost everyone has this same problem. :D

Well well todays question.
1.What was the One Unit Policy ?
2.Why did Ghulam Mohummud apooint so many prime ministers in his Governor Generalship ? (i made this up myself.)

Have fun,hope u do well here.

Reaction score

REMEMBER TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS @salmanpakrocks.......they are right above this post.

Reaction score

YEah actually my net wasn't working!
For Question 1
One Unit policy was a scheme which considered the whole west wing as a single province and east wing as other. This was done by Iskandar Mirza in Oct 1955 so the administration becomes easy and reduce expenditure and help eliminate ethnic and parochial prejudices. However this scheme failed as Yahya khan reversed it in 1970.

I think Iskandar Mirza appointed so many prime minister not Ghulam Muhammad !! Correct me if I m wrong and also provide marks for these answers as well as the previous. !! :mrgreen: