• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
mustafa bro, which battles are you doig in hazrat umar? Im thinking of doing jasr, qadisia, yarmuk snd one other, wbu

Reaction score
I read part of an answer and noticed some mistakes.

Firstly, it's very important to make sure the central point of your answer is addressing the question. You're to focus on the events that occured during the migration. The answer should end at the Prophet's purchase of the land where His camel Qaswa knelt. Events of the first year after Hijrah are not to be included.

You haven't mentioned Suraqa who was the first to spot Hazrat Abu Bakr and the Prophet but could not give chase because his horse kept stumbling or Asma who brought fresh milk to the two while they took refuge in the cave.

Expand on certain events, such as by including the verse 'O Abu Bakr. How can you fear for two people whose constant companion is Allah.' when the Quraish came to look for them. Along with the woven spider web, pidgeons had also made a nest.

I also noticed several grammatical errors, such as the spelling of desperately.

Hey. Thanks.

Firstly, it's very important to make sure the central point of your answer is addressing the question. You're to focus on the events that occured during the migration. The answer should end at the Prophet's purchase of the land where His camel Qaswa knelt. Events of the first year after Hijrah are not to be included.

Understood. Makes sense. Have you looked at the other answers?

You haven't mentioned Suraqa who was the first to spot Hazrat Abu Bakr and the Prophet but could not give chase because his horse kept stumbling or Asma who brought fresh milk to the two while they took refuge in the cave.

We remember both of these events, however, didn't include them since they're not in most books and definitely not in the marking schemes.

Expand on certain events, such as by including the verse 'O Abu Bakr. How can you fear for two people whose constant companion is Allah.' when the Quraish came to look for them. Along with the woven spider web, pidgeons had also made a nest.
I also noticed several grammatical errors, such as the spelling of desperately.

Right, ignore the grammatical mistakes for now. IS there negative marking for that?

PS: It'd give me a better understanding if you look at all 5 answers and mark them out of their respective marks. Please?

Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Hey guys, how are you doing.

Can you please mark a couple of questions me and my sister attempted from paper of 2014?

We know these aren't perfect answers but just wanted to take a estimate of time, length and information. Just marking these fairly out of 10/4 would be okay, but constructive feedback will also be helpful.

Good luck and thank you in advance.

ps: two files have been duplicated, i apologies for that1

mustafa4000 poopp gggi Saadarsalan
mustafa4000 - can you help here? :)

Reaction score
Didnt have the time to look at everything, read the second question of migration. Not the best at marking but a part lacked refrences, a little more detail is required and further explanation, i think you could have mentioned the pledges lf aqaba as its cause rather than the migration to abysinia, my teacher would have given it a 7 max, b part would be 2/4, needs a little more points, explanation and evaluation

Reaction score
Didnt have the time to look at everything, read the second question of migration. Not the best at marking but a part lacked refrences, a little more detail is required and further explanation, i think you could have mentioned the pledges lf aqaba as its cause rather than the migration to abysinia, my teacher would have given it a 7 max, b part would be 2/4, needs a little more points, explanation and evaluation
Thenks Yar. This is really helpful!

Reaction score
Hey guys, how are you doing.

Can you please mark a couple of questions me and my sister attempted from paper of 2014?

We know these aren't perfect answers but just wanted to take a estimate of time, length and information. Just marking these fairly out of 10/4 would be okay, but constructive feedback will also be helpful.

Good luck and thank you in advance.

ps: two files have been duplicated, i apologies for that1

mustafa4000 poopp gggi Saadarsalan
The migration question must contain references and event of the cave so 6/10
I have less time so I will say that compare your answer to mark scheme and the notes
I agree with poppi gidi and I am no teacher.
I quote muzzamil notes so many times as they are simply the best. You should work hard and also in the Surahs question, you must mention passage name and MAkki/Madni surah

Reaction score
Thenks Yar. This is really helpful!
Asad bro don't mind but you have to get more details esp. in depth ones like as mustafa mentions, Suraqah, Abdullah bin Uraiqit and Amir bin Fuhairah and a detailed account of Thawr and related verses. Bhaya 5-6 quotes do per answer. Ab H. khadija mei pehle to Tahira wali quote, phor first revelarion ki 3, nobles wali aik, gift wali aik, H. Aisha ko jo unhon ne farmaya us ki 2. So we have 7 quptes at least atm. And FACTS and figures ki kami lag rahi hai mujhe, add them and iA level 4 par jao ge. Sir Muzzammil ke notes are the best you can find, un se cheezen nkalo. As for the answers, don't mind vut they're level 2 and bottom band 3. But the answers have such potential but you aren't writing much. See how you wrote 1 page for an introduction to Madinah, wasting the ime that would have been well utilised into level 4. Add quotes, be relevant and add more facts and iA level 4.

Reaction score
I feel like too much focus I've given to Islamiat.

From which notes are you guys doing History?
I've done history and here's what I did it from:
Sir Junaid's notes
Sir Uthman
Sir Umar
Sir Bari
Sir Iftikhar
Books: Bajwa, Kelly, Smith, Rabbani, Ali, Ziring (Ziring for BB n NS only)
Past papers: 2000-2017 inclusive.
Made 'new' questions as well.
Guys tell yours too so I can revise from ur sources as well.

Reaction score
Sir Junaid's notes
Sir Uthman
Sir Umar
Sir Bari
Sir Iftikhar
My history is weak af, tell me one notes i can do section one from today pls

Reaction score
Sir Junaid's notes
Sir Uthman
Sir Umar
Sir Bari
Sir Iftikhar
That is just...wow. Very thorough preparation.

Reaction score
guys i think you all should not worry about history. it's quite simple and basic. state four facts in (a), three reason in (b), and in (c), you need to mention brief paragraphs, 5 to 6 in number and an evaluation. and make sure you give less background information or identification, but a clear result or impact of the reason you mention in each paragraph. plus, starting your answer right away with no unnecessary introduction can also give you an edge, and save you a great deal of time lol
i have actually gone through lots of examiner reports and a checked exam as well, so this is just my conclusion..