• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
mustafa you are correct but to some extent as hard work and determination can not work without proper guidances ? is,nt it whatsyour opinion ?
Right u are
I am also going to be appearing for CIES 18 and i took session of sir muz in scope academy faisal town. His notes are according to mark scheme

Reaction score
write about communal benefits of 5 pillars ?
Simple 4 mark answer that only requires a bit of brain
  • Remind Muslims about the teachings of Islam
  • Unite Muslims and strengthen links between them as they worship only Allah and follow the example of the Prophet
  • Support the development of consciousness of Allah and taqwa (piety) of Him
  • Help Muslims to put Allah first in everything they do.
Though i took from site

Reaction score
Actually i am not a lahori and i am a multani so i can not vist sir muzzamil,s academy mustafa
Well study from these notes and not only will your school performance increase but u will Inshallah get an A*
After u have completed the syllabus, practice past papers 09-17
Little part of notes of notes is not elaborated
so u will also need book
Good Luck, Multan Sultan

Reaction score
mustafa the marking scheme of islamiat in pat b always requires a evaluation so do you have any idea that how to give that kinds of evluations or judgements?

Reaction score
muzammil the marking scheme of islamiat in pat b always requires a evaluation so do you have any idea that how to give that kinds of evluation or judgements?
Use ur mind and those questions u do not understand, consult marking scheme

Reaction score
I think that for surahs and ahadis in isl the best way is to memorise from marking scheme isn,t it ?

Reaction score
What is the special preparation you are doing for islamiat question 2 for both papers because some times the question is new and asks as fromm the passages you have studied ............ or in p2 from the ahadis you have studied...........