• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thank you so much! This is quite helpful:) But which of the schemes is the line in which the students were forced to bow before Gandhi's picture?:-!
The bowing (although reverence was mandatory in every school) was an additional condition for schools who wished to continue teaching in Urdu. The sole intention was to undermine Urdu so as to make them stop teaching in Urdu to avoid committing Shirk. (Source: Nigel Smith)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm thinking about giving Islamiyat this session - I haven't started prepping yet. I plan on giving it a dedicated time for 15 days, will that be enough?

Reaction score
I'm thinking about giving Islamiyat this session - I haven't started prepping yet. I plan on giving it a dedicated time for 15 days, will that be enough?

Not possible, unless you are a master at facts and references (means you have memorized ALL of them), since 15 days for 'preparation' is TOO short, but slightly adequate for revision.

Reaction score
Not possible, unless you are a master at facts and references (means you have memorized ALL of them), since 15 days for 'preparation' is TOO short, but slightly adequate for revision.

Ehm. I've previously pulled off Statistics, Urdu & Pak Studies in similar timelines. A, B, B (Grades).

And I'm still not looking for a A* anyways, ain't no body got time for that. Just want to clear this one!

Reaction score
Ehm. I've previously pulled off Statistics, Urdu & Pak Studies in similar timelines. A, B, B (Grades).

And I'm still not looking for a A* anyways, ain't no body got time for that. Just want to clear this one!

If you are not looking for an A*, then feel free to go, but there is very less chance to even get an A this way.

Reaction score
LMAO!:LOL::LOL::LOL: And I thought that u r a professor with either a lot of free time or a very good heart to spend his time helping students for nothing in return!:):):) Yup! I have a fairly good imagination.*cant help typing lol* LOL!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The britshers sent simon commition to India in 1927, for they were afraid to lose their government in the subcontinent. Why?

I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IF SOMEONE WOULKD CARE TO HELP! AND FAST!pls

Reaction score
Hi
I need a essay of 300-350 words on this topic............. آسمان پر سیاہ بادل آتے ہی ٹھنڈی ہوا کا احساس ہوا تو مجھے نہایت
you have to continue to form your essay after this line
I know it's easy but I can't get what to write so pls anyone help

Reaction score
The britshers sent simon commition to India in 1927, for they were afraid to lose their government in the subcontinent. Why?

I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IF SOMEONE WOULKD CARE TO HELP! AND FAST!pls

Why? Well, that was because the Conservative party wished to obtain a cautious report of the Commission - which granted as little power as possible to pacify the Indians. The reason it sent the Commission earlier was due to the fact that they feared to lose power to the Labour Party in Britain - a group of liberals, seen as too sympathetic to Indian nationalism and might grant way too many concessions to the Indians. So in summary, the Conservative were literally conservatives n they wanted to give as little power to Indians in the Commission's report.

Reaction score
I am an Urdu FL
Hi
I need a essay of 300-350 words on this topic............. آسمان پر سیاہ بادل آتے ہی ٹھنڈی ہوا کا احساس ہوا تو مجھے نہایت
you have to continue to form your essay after this line
I know it's easy but I can't get what to write so pls anyone help
student so maybe such language helps:

khushi howi keh qudrat is qadr naimtain abshar par barsati hai. Phir mazi ka aik sunhaire waqiya mere zehn mei gardish karne laga. Aik tishna musafir tha me, byabanon ki shab e tareek mei har simat werani ko pata, ke achanak aik 'oasis' (idk what it is said in urdu), khajuron se lada howa meri chashm/deid ko bulata paya...

And maybe describe that scene, and yeah, flashbacks n stuff. So maybe it is a decent strategy?

Reaction score
Hey guys~! Thought of coming to this place to ask you guys a question. I Need Urgent Help !!
So my friends have told me that giving GCE subjects such as Urdu, Islamyat and Pak studies isn't all that important anymore. And I have registered for it for the May 2018 exams. Now the problem is, my dad is not convinced of letting me skip these subjects in order to complete my O level course. I'm thinking of dropping these GCE subjects and instead, taking Business Studies to make my O levels complete as, In sha Allah, I plan to go abroad to study. My friend told me that universities see international subjects by which they give you admission or whatever and these 'general' subjects won't be necessary and will waste you a lot of time. Now I gave my five main compulsory subjects back in 2017, but I was left with these GCE subjects to complete. Now I've registered and I'm having second thoughts on to canceling my May session GCE examination to Business Studies and then carry on with my other studies. I need URGENT HELP as the deadline to cancel my registration is till Friday.

Reaction score
Hey guys~! Thought of coming to this place to ask you guys a question. I Need Urgent Help !!
So my friends have told me that giving GCE subjects such as Urdu, Islamyat and Pak studies isn't all that important anymore. And I have registered for it for the May 2018 exams. Now the problem is, my dad is not convinced of letting me skip these subjects in order to complete my O level course. I'm thinking of dropping these GCE subjects and instead, taking Business Studies to make my O levels complete as, In sha Allah, I plan to go abroad to study. My friend told me that universities see international subjects by which they give you admission or whatever and these 'general' subjects won't be necessary and will waste you a lot of time. Now I gave my five main compulsory subjects back in 2017, but I was left with these GCE subjects to complete. Now I've registered and I'm having second thoughts on to canceling my May session GCE examination to Business Studies and then carry on with my other studies. I need URGENT HELP as the deadline to cancel my registration is till Friday.
Who the heck says these aren't required? Give them, how weird your friends are...

Reaction score
Whose test session is e best for Isl ond Pak studies Sir Othman or Sir Muzammil

The best test session is the one you make and then answer yourself according to cie pattern.
And yeah, do the past papers yourself with strict timing. As for marking, better ask your school teacher.

IF you feel this is an additional burden, then who am I to stop you?

Reaction score
Was the need for their own political party the most important reason why the Muslim
League was established in 1906? Explain your answer
Can please help me with this ASAP

Reaction score
Was the need for their own political party the most important reason why the Muslim
League was established in 1906? Explain your answer
Can please help me with this ASAP

i'd list the reasons cuz time, ya'd have to explain tho:
liberal party-elections-need party
arya samaj
Partition of bengal
congress-cultural whole-hindu
sir syed
success at simla
education and economic backwardness
need own party to represent their demands
cure the hostility after WOI