• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i am having problem in attempting question 1 of both islamiat paper 1 and paper 2.....I write a different answer of that required.I need your help on how to answer theses questions and difference of part a and part b of question 1 of both papers.

Reaction score
i am having problem in attempting question 1 of both islamiat paper 1 and paper 2.....I write a different answer of that required.I need your help on how to answer theses questions and difference of part a and part b of question 1 of both papers.
DANI_S first of all you need to read solved pastpapers answers so you can understand that what the requirement of the examiner and read marking schemes aswell then attempt the pastpaper your self I hope you will be excellent by April's end inshallah and keep on practising hard I believe in you :D(y)

Reaction score
Make notes for your help or you can download them through Linkin Park he has awesome islamiyat notes on xtremepapers visit his profile or his thread for the notes good luck his notes are beneficial as he got an A* in islamiyat check his notes :D(y)

Reaction score
For comprehension attempt as much pastpapers as you can believe me pastpaper is the best solution please solve as much you can I believe in u and for summary read articles and try to write it in short and increase your vocabulary skills inshallah you'll get A* in urdu good luck inshallah you do it believe in your self you can do it:D(y)

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a source from where I can read sample essays and letters of Urdu(syllabus B paper 1)?

Reaction score
DANI_S first of all you need to read solved pastpapers answers so you can understand that what the requirement of the examiner and read marking schemes aswell then attempt the pastpaper your self I hope you will be excellent by April's end inshallah and keep on practising hard I believe in you :D(y)
Thanks