• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum, how can we make paragraphs in islamiat ?. Should we break that specific point into paragraphs or any other method?.

2. I heard that in section of translation in urdu we should brake the translation into 40 points ?. Is this right or we are not bounded to any specific point ?. Need quick answer and need answers from different members too.
no i dont think we can make paragraph in isl . and second in translation its up to u how u translate in the end the meaning should be same and it should look like a paragraphs not different sentences it look like its a story paragraph every next line should be connected to other to make sense.

Reaction score
salam , i am new here i am going to appear on olevels this year but my urdu is terrible idk how to improve bcz i dont have time as i give time to islamiat and pakistan studies
my second problem is i cant remember the references for islamiat and which book to read i am currently studying with farkhanda noor but it does not have some topics like miraj. and isl teacher are not even reading our paper (mocks) he just check the lenght and tick idk what i am writing is good enough or not and my last question is that i am facing some stress and get some panic attacks about my olevel i am really scared and i am not able to focus and i stuck at b grade not improving much. plz plz help me .. i srsly need it plz!
hi first of all relax you should believe in yourself for urdu you need to write a paragraph and practice the difficult words for islamiyat remember two-three references from each chapter and you should study from yasiman malik it is also an reference book don't worry pray to allah and i will also pray for u

Reaction score
no i dont think we can make paragraph in isl . and second in translation its up to u how u translate in the end the meaning should be same and it should look like a paragraphs not different sentences it look like its a story paragraph every next line should be connected to other to make sense.
you still have time to achieve your desired grades good luck

Reaction score
hey Naynoor first of all don't panic. calm down
Listen for urdu we have a week for preparation do i'd suggest you to rather spend that entire week on urdu paper 1. For paper 2, as it require constant practice. Start it from now. Give atleast 1 hour to paper 2 everything and you'll do well in urdu. Ps for that 1 week that is our preparatory gap get some urdu magzines and underline the imp words and use them in your essays. Remember to work extremely hard in that week for paper 1. wake up early in the mornign and start with the pastpapers and essays translation wagera. InshAllah you'll do good.
For islamiat, i've havent given the paper yet, i am going to give it this may. the books i have are yasmin malik(excellent book) farkhanda noor, dr iftikhar, david thomas and mastering o level islamiat i dont remember its author's name. I am facing the exact same prob! my taecher just check the lenght and give us all a B whether we have studied or not. For this i'd recommened me not to rely on your teacher and start solving the pastpapers and check them yourself strictly with the marking scheme and yeah do read the examiner report. I guess thats it. Pray for me as well!

Reaction score
hey Naynoor first of all don't panic. calm down
Listen for urdu we have a week for preparation do i'd suggest you to rather spend that entire week on urdu paper 1. For paper 2, as it require constant practice. Start it from now. Give atleast 1 hour to paper 2 everything and you'll do well in urdu. Ps for that 1 week that is our preparatory gap get some urdu magzines and underline the imp words and use them in your essays. Remember to work extremely hard in that week for paper 1. wake up early in the mornign and start with the pastpapers and essays translation wagera. InshAllah you'll do good.
For islamiat, i've havent given the paper yet, i am going to give it this may. the books i have are yasmin malik(excellent book) farkhanda noor, dr iftikhar, david thomas and mastering o level islamiat i dont remember its author's name. I am facing the exact same prob! my taecher just check the lenght and give us all a B whether we have studied or not. For this i'd recommened me not to rely on your teacher and start solving the pastpapers and check them yourself strictly with the marking scheme and yeah do read the examiner report. I guess thats it. Pray for me as well!
teachers really and only check the length

Reaction score
can someone tell me how many reasons or responses and references are required in islamiat 4 mark questions?

Reaction score
salam everyone
can anyone explain the judgement required at the end of 14 marks history are we supposed to give our own opinion i.e by writing i agree or something

Reaction score
M. Salman Zafar you have to write I agree to a great extent that blah blah was the sole cause of blah. You have to write this in the beginning. In the end you have to write therefore because of these reasons blah blah was more imp

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum, there are too much mahavrat in urdu plz tell me any easy method of doing the mahavrat easily and efficently. Need quick response ☺

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum, there are too much mahavrat in urdu plz tell me any easy method of doing the mahavrat easily and efficently. Need quick response ☺
Well I see mmmmh... you should learn 5 each day and solve as much pastpapers as you can inshaallah this will help you :D(y)

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum, plz tell that how much should be the length of 4 marks question. I heard that there should be half a page.

I think that natural topography including drainage unit is not much important except maps. Plz tell me is it important or not because i saw the past papers there are not many question relating to this except maps at particular places. Need quick answer from other members including Hasnain the rocker (jelly) :D

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum, plz tell that how much should be the length of 4 marks question. I heard that there should be half a page.

I think that natural topography including drainage unit is not much important except maps. Plz tell me is it important or not because i saw the past papers there are not many question relating to this except maps at particular places. Need quick answer from other members including Hasnain the rocker (jelly) :D
only maps are important from this chapter :D

Reaction score

walaikum assalam
yeah it should be half page depending on the type of question yeah the chapter natural topography is not important i hope this clears your query inshaallah :D:D:D