• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum,
1. I want to ask that my mock papers is on 27th march, and i still not yet started past paper practice of islamiat because its taking time to study and answer the questions of the papers. I need an urgent suggestion as to how i start my past paper practice and which method should i use for geography too.

2. How much questions should i practice daily from past paper practice? .....

Reaction score
Should i answer the past paper questions from the book like taking idea from book and then answering it to finsih it effectively ans quickly?......

Help is needed :(....

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum,
1. I want to ask that my mock papers is on 27th march, and i still not yet started past paper practice of islamiat because its taking time to study and answer the questions of the papers. I need an urgent suggestion as to how i start my past paper practice and which method should i use for geography too.

2. How much questions should i practice daily from past paper practice? .....
Are you in the city scchool ?

Reaction score
salam...for islamiyat is it important to write the surah and verse number with references
No it isnt important. But it would give a good impression if you either mentioned the chapter and verse number or at least the Surah name. Another thing to keep in mind is relevance and proper quoting. Do not misquote a Surah, meaning dont assume what the words might be. memorize it. And use the correct Surah in the correct place. But back to the question it isnt important *in my opinion*

Reaction score
finally found it khan.khan and everyone else i have uploaded all type of source based questions for pak.std p1 i hope this will help u a lot Inshaallah like this post if it helped u :D(y):LOL:

Attachments

• Pictures.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 19
Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum

1. How should we start our answer in response to the question ? , like with an introductory papragraph or start directly with an answer or some simplistic statment ?

2. In 10 marks question, should we write references for the figures such as wives of the PROPHET (PBUH) or ten blessed companions or other topics relating to figures.

3. References for 4 marks questions or other technique ?

4. Any conclusive paragraph in 10 marks question ?

If u have any sugestions or tips about how to write an answer plz tell

Thank u.

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum

1. How should we start our answer in response to the question ? , like with an introductory papragraph or start directly with an answer or some simplistic statment ?

2. In 10 marks question, should we write references for the figures such as wives of the PROPHET (PBUH) or ten blessed companions or other topics relating to figures.

3. References for 4 marks questions or other technique ?

4. Any conclusive paragraph in 10 marks question ?

If u have any sugestions or tips about how to write an answer plz tell

Thank u.
Walaikum Assalam
1:you should start with an introductory paragraph/simplistic statement they are the same but in only two lines

2:yes it is necessary like e.g The Holy Prophet said : "If i am the city of knowledge, then Ali is its gate"(sahih musilm)

3: reasons are the most important like a question Q3) what it necessary that the quran was meant to reveal on someone who couldn't read or write ? (4)
Ans Yes it was necessary because then the people of quraish could accuse the prophet pbuh that the quran was his book not allah's book) this can be answer but yeah I am sure you mug something up well this is one of the reasons there are plenty more in the book/notes

4:yeah you can make a conclusive paragraph but i don't know how to make one sorry
i hope this helped u good luck brother for the mocks ! peace:D(y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum, how can we make paragraphs in islamiat ?. Should we break that specific point into paragraphs or any other method?.

2. I heard that in section of translation in urdu we should brake the translation into 40 points ?. Is this right or we are not bounded to any specific point ?. Need quick answer and need answers from different members too.

Reaction score
salam , i am new here i am going to appear on olevels this year but my urdu is terrible idk how to improve bcz i dont have time as i give time to islamiat and pakistan studies
my second problem is i cant remember the references for islamiat and which book to read i am currently studying with farkhanda noor but it does not have some topics like miraj. and isl teacher are not even reading our paper (mocks) he just check the lenght and tick idk what i am writing is good enough or not and my last question is that i am facing some stress and get some panic attacks about my olevel i am really scared and i am not able to focus and i stuck at b grade not improving much. plz plz help me .. i srsly need it plz!