• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
guys i need an advice how should i prepare for p.St and Islamiyat as i have to appear in upcoming may/june olevel examination ! For PST and Islamiat can i just USe JUNAID AKHTAR AND Sir Khurram hussain notes to get A* or should i study from other books too .

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE! Please help me out as I didn't get good grades in these 3 subjects myself...

My bro is giving 9 Subjects in Grade 10.

6 IGCSEs n 3 O level ones (2058, 2059, 3248)

Can u recommend me some good books for Pak Studies n Islamiat?

Reply ASAP...

Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE! Please help me out as I didn't get good grades in these 3 subjects myself...

My bro is giving 9 Subjects in Grade 10.

6 IGCSEs n 3 O level ones (2058, 2059, 3248)

Can u recommend me some good books for Pak Studies n Islamiat?

Reply ASAP...
Nigel kelly for his 2059 / 1
huma naz sethi for geo 2059/ 2
farkhanda noor and yasmin malik for isl

Reaction score
guys i need an advice how should i prepare for p.St and Islamiyat as i have to appear in upcoming may/june olevel examination ! For PST and Islamiat can i just USe JUNAID AKHTAR AND Sir Khurram hussain notes to get A* or should i study from other books too .
you should study through the notes and develop your answer.you can achieve A* through this method.and solve as many pastpapers you can

Reaction score

Attachments

• 259163987-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-1-GEOGRAPHY.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
  • 259164063-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-1-HISTORY.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 32
  • 259164186-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-2-GEOGRAPHY.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 30
  • 259164257-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-2-HISTORY.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • 259164356-Pakistan-Studies-Junaid-Akhtar-Section-3-GEOGRAPHY.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 27
Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum, please this question only for A and A* students:
Please tell me that what is the answer pattern of islamiat and how many references should we put in a question.
Is there need of any conclusive para ?

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum, please this question only for A and A* students:
Please tell me that what is the answer pattern of islamiat and how many references should we put in a question.
Is there need of any conclusive para ?
Walaikum Assalam Your answer should be about 350 words or 2 pages full. in part a you should almost write 5-6 references to get the level 4 answer you can divide your answer into paragraphs if you want i hope that your query might be cleared good luck ! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks, is there any need for writing references for figures like ist islamic community or rightly guided caliphs ? Btw what was ur grade. :D ?

Reaction score
Please can someone tell me all the 4, 7, and 14 marks questions for the chapter of URDU AND ITS REGIONAL LANGUAGES
I have my monthly assessments starting from Monday so please tell as soon as possible

Reaction score
A salam-o-Alaikum,please this question only for A or A* students:
Should references for figures such as 1st islamic community or in the topic of rightly guided caliphs are needed ?. Thank u !... need quick answer....