• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yaar guys im learning 2006 till 2015 M/J & O/N both marking scheme for geog! is that enough? pretty tensed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
bro, Sir Junaid Akhter is a renowned teacher in Karachi, He only provide notes in hardcopy! no link :(

I have Sir Junaid Akhtar notes, Updated syllabus 2015, and Sir Khurram Hussain too, Both of them are updated to 2015
I am selling those, anyone of you need, contact me

Reaction score
hey guyz
i am having problems to solve six marks question in pst paper 2
need helppp..

In 6 marks question of Geography Paper 2, its pretty simple, but you have to cover the requirements.
And it depends on the question type. e.g The question is, Statement A: Tourism has a vital role in developing the economy of Pakistan, Statement B: Due to tourism deforestation is caused. Now in these type of questions, you have to explain both of the statements. First you have to support your statement, then you will explain the other statement with giving reasons, why do you agree? Give examples of places e.g Naran and Kaghan.
NOTE: Give three points for first statement and 3 for other statement they should be equal. to score full marks

Other type of 6 marks questions can be
To what extent can better education and training increase farm production?
You can give answer that, The education and training helps to increase farm production. Better water for irrigation should be managed. The farmers must have knowledge for different seed varieties and fertilizers should be used to increase crop output. The farmers must use pesticides and insecticides to prevent the crop form decay. Machinery should be used for ploughing and threshing. Loans should be provided to farmers to increase their crop output. Government and farmers face problems due to lack of land. Power of landlords can restrict their development work. There is a burden on the economy to provide loans to farmers.

This type of answers explaining all the points, will score you 6/6. Give as many examples as you can. Use geographically terms for boosting your answer.
Anyways hope i helped
Good luck and pray for me :)

Reaction score
Hi guyss do you have any idea on the questions that are likely to come this MJ for history? Please helppp. I dont have enough time really to go over the entire syllabus at once now. Pleasee suggest

Reaction score
Yaar guys Geog me sab se difficult konsa chapter hai? and konsa chapter sab se zada ata hai paper mein? :p

Reaction score
Yaar guys Geog me sab se difficult konsa chapter hai? and konsa chapter sab se zada ata hai paper mein? :p
Agriculture & Population...M/J 15 mein 3 questions mein population wale chapter mein se questions thay...

Reaction score
In 6 marks question of Geography Paper 2, its pretty simple, but you have to cover the requirements.
And it depends on the question type. e.g The question is, Statement A: Tourism has a vital role in developing the economy of Pakistan, Statement B: Due to tourism deforestation is caused. Now in these type of questions, you have to explain both of the statements. First you have to support your statement, then you will explain the other statement with giving reasons, why do you agree? Give examples of places e.g Naran and Kaghan.
NOTE: Give three points for first statement and 3 for other statement they should be equal. to score full marks

Other type of 6 marks questions can be
To what extent can better education and training increase farm production?
You can give answer that, The education and training helps to increase farm production. Better water for irrigation should be managed. The farmers must have knowledge for different seed varieties and fertilizers should be used to increase crop output. The farmers must use pesticides and insecticides to prevent the crop form decay. Machinery should be used for ploughing and threshing. Loans should be provided to farmers to increase their crop output. Government and farmers face problems due to lack of land. Power of landlords can restrict their development work. There is a burden on the economy to provide loans to farmers.

This type of answers explaining all the points, will score you 6/6. Give as many examples as you can. Use geographically terms for boosting your answer.
Anyways hope i helped
Good luck and pray for me :)
thank you very much u had helped me alot
& may ALLAH help u in all ur difficulties:)

Reaction score
Dude.. so in what extent wala qs..... there is no need to give other side of argument??
Obviously there IS...otherwise u'll only get 3 marks....To what extent itself means that how much it is possible and how much not...so its vry essential to give the positive as well as negative sides of the question...
Hope it helped:)