• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
recently, only 3 questions were from qbox, the other were different
one important thing u have to remember that both statements r correct, no one is wrong, u have to give resons for the support of one reson it is a comparison uestion... u have to evaluate,,, the reason which u have support 4-5 points for its benefits, adbantages etc... the one u have not agreed upon, 2-3 reasons for your dislike,u can also give a cover sentence in end
You're talking about the Pakistan Studies Paper 2, right? o_O

Well if so, you need to follow the following things to write a strong answer:

1. Firstly, read the statements thoroughly, and decide one statement which you are going to support.
2. Once you have selected a statement, write the positive supporting points for that. On the other hand, write negative points for the other statement.
(Three points for each statement would be sufficient)
3. In the end write a solid conclusion, summing up everything in it and give examples of places, schemes, projects etc which are going on in Pakistan to support your positive points you have made earlier.

Here's a specimen answer:

Read the following two statements.
A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers
in Pakistan”
Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places
or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Answer:

I would agree with the first statement because more agricultural training colleges would provide more education and awareness to young farmers about agriculture. They would introduce the farmers with modern agricultural methods to obtain higher yield . Moreover, farmers would learn about correct use of fertilizers to get higher yield and of water irrigation to avoid water logging and salinity . Farmers would learn the use of machinery and again this would grant them higher yield.( You have supported this statement and now you are gonna criticise the other )

Providing more agricultural tools and seeds to the farmers would prove costly to the government and resultantly , this would deteriorate the government budget. The farmers would practice their usual and traditional farming methods which wouldn't result in a higher yield. Illiterate farmers would not know the use of modern tools and machinery and all these things and efforts will go in vain. ( Mush criticism has been done over the second statement and now you are gonna write the conclusion)

The main objective of these two policies and ideas is to gain a higher yield of crops . In my point of view, this can be achieved much successfully using the first idea . To support my view, the Agriculture University in Faisalabad is a sound example which is instilling talent among the youth. ( AND HERE YOU GO AND GRAB 6/6) :D
Mussab_Awan and Rizwan Javed thanks alot ;)

Reaction score
You're talking about the Pakistan Studies Paper 2, right? o_O

Well if so, you need to follow the following things to write a strong answer:

1. Firstly, read the statements thoroughly, and decide one statement which you are going to support.
2. Once you have selected a statement, write the positive supporting points for that. On the other hand, write negative points for the other statement.
(Three points for each statement would be sufficient)
3. In the end write a solid conclusion, summing up everything in it and give examples of places, schemes, projects etc which are going on in Pakistan to support your positive points you have made earlier.

Here's a specimen answer:

Read the following two statements.
A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers
in Pakistan”
Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places
or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Answer:

I would agree with the first statement because more agricultural training colleges would provide more education and awareness to young farmers about agriculture. They would introduce the farmers with modern agricultural methods to obtain higher yield . Moreover, farmers would learn about correct use of fertilizers to get higher yield and of water irrigation to avoid water logging and salinity . Farmers would learn the use of machinery and again this would grant them higher yield.( You have supported this statement and now you are gonna criticise the other )

Providing more agricultural tools and seeds to the farmers would prove costly to the government and resultantly , this would deteriorate the government budget. The farmers would practice their usual and traditional farming methods which wouldn't result in a higher yield. Illiterate farmers would not know the use of modern tools and machinery and all these things and efforts will go in vain. ( Mush criticism has been done over the second statement and now you are gonna write the conclusion)

The main objective of these two policies and ideas is to gain a higher yield of crops . In my point of view, this can be achieved much successfully using the first idea . To support my view, the Agriculture University in Faisalabad is a sound example which is instilling talent among the youth. ( AND HERE YOU GO AND GRAB 6/6) :D
Oh thats why i lost marks in my finals in school.... thank u soooo muchh

Reaction score
Please help! I have my o level geography exam in October and I have no idea how do I study. I am doing past papers and I find them easy. But i am worried because i have hardly studied from book. I usually get A or A* in my school exams without studying much. Please do give me tips on how to prepare for geography. :)

Reaction score
Please help! I have my o level geography exam in October and I have no idea how do I study. I am doing past papers and I find them easy. But i am worried because i have hardly studied from book. I usually get A or A* in my school exams without studying much. Please do give me tips on how to prepare for geography. :)
You mean Geography 2217? Or pak stud geog

Reaction score
hiya guys! can I get some help on Islamiyat paper? and any predictions about what Surahs and Hadith would be comin in the upcoming paper?

Reaction score
Hey there! I gave Islamiat in May and Alhamdullilah they are saying that i am in the distinction list :)...
So i spend my time guiding people! Best way to get 9 or even 10 in question a) is to write at least 2 pages, ATLEAST. Mention 3-4 verses or ahadith and i guarentee you an A* easily...
Good luck :)
MashAllah!! Thats awesome!

Ahan, i see. and is it necessary to give an introductory para? Or should i jump right into the answer?

Reaction score
Yar guys i want to ask something can someone tell me procedure to apply privately for o level?i mean what to do?