• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
guys,, i dont understand the grade threshold level of 2k15... 110 marks out of 150 are awarded with an a*, how is that possible?
plz help

Reaction score
does this mean that if i score 110 marks out of 150 in the may june 2016 pak.studies, i would get an A*
No that doesn't mean that! these gts were for only May/June 2015 session. Your gts will be different depending upon the complexity of the paper. If the paper will be tough, the gts may even be lower than this, but if it is damn easy, the gts will boost up.

Reaction score
o
No that doesn't mean that! these gts were for only May/June 2015 session. Your gts will be different depending upon the complexity of the paper. If the paper will be tough, the gts may even be lower than this, but if it is damn easy, the gts will boost up.
h now i understand , thank u very much, but i think that this threshold doesnt vary for not more than 10-15 marks

Reaction score
hey guyz, can anybody help me with my problem..
what is distinction, how to acheive it, and how we will know we are awarded with distinction?

Reaction score
hey guyz, can anybody help me with my problem..
what is distinction, how to acheive it, and how we will know we are awarded with distinction?
A distinction in CIEs is an outstanding learner's award given to those who perform impeccably in CIEs (Leave almost no mistakes), and present their answers uniquely and effectively with no ambiguities. you can only get a distinction if you are smart; otherwise don't think about them.
They are announced at the end of January, I guess. If you're from a registered school, British council will intimate you about them.

Reaction score
A distinction in CIEs is an outstanding learner's award given to those who perform impeccably in CIEs (Leave almost no mistakes), and present their answers uniquely and effectively with no ambiguities. you can only get a distinction if you are smart; otherwise don't think about them.
They are announced at the end of January, I guess. If you're from a registered school, British council will intimate you about them.
but will they announce the distinction in result given, and how manh distinctions are there???
i have not seen any distinction holder yet, do u know any?

Reaction score
but will they announce the distinction in result given, and how manh distinctions are there???
i have not seen any distinction holder yet, do u know any?
No! The results are released in August but the distinctions will be announced in the following january.
May be you haven't seen any, but i have seen them both in my school and in others like LGS, Aitchison etc. The disctinctions for 2015 haven't been announced. They will announced in 2016 :p .

Reaction score
No! The results are released in August but the distinctions will be announced in the following january.
May be you haven't seen any, but i have seen them both in my school and in others like LGS, Aitchison etc. The disctinctions for 2015 haven't been announced. They will announced in 2016 :p .
so there is only one distinction in all pakistan? for one subject