• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Thanks but i have seen that Huma Naz book isnt according to syllabus... it doesn't contain all the points.
And what grade you got in Pak Stud?
Huma Naz's book is according to syllabus. This is the only endorsed book by Cambridge for geo, and most of the times question are set from this book.! I gave pak Studies paper this may june, so no grade up till now, but believe me Geo's papers isn;t that hard.

Reaction score
Huma Naz's book is according to syllabus. This is the only endorsed book by Cambridge for geo, and most of the times question are set from this book.! I gave pak Studies paper this may june, so no grade up till now, but believe me Geo's papers isn;t that hard.
Thanks.... Good Luck for your result

Reaction score
I just gave Urda A's paper this May-June 2015. If you need any books (in pdf format :cool:) or any help feel free to ask me.
Ok thanx ... but I will InshaAllah give Urdu-A exams next year. I asked that just because of the number of people who were inquiring about Urdu-B, and none were asking about Urdu-A.;):)

Reaction score
Guys can you tell me which is better farkhunda noor book, islamiat a core text by mustufa draper or Khurram Hussain notes