• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
not doing privately,, plz tell me the details of thesauras soon, as quickly as possible i need it urgently, give your cell num otherwise
Neither am i... I ask my school for these type of things. We are giving exams through school so that means its teachers responsibility to help us... Yar prob is i will have to check thouroughly through drawers i cant find it... And i was busy going to school and getting my registration form and stuff. I will tell u once i find it. Btw which school are you from?

Reaction score
Neither am i... I ask my school for these type of things. We are giving exams through school so that means its teachers responsibility to help us... Yar prob is i will have to check thouroughly through drawers i cant find it... And i was busy going to school and getting my registration form and stuff. I will tell u once i find it. Btw which school are you from?
ok thanks. im from the city school, i got one urdu thesauras but it is more like a dictionary thats why im asking

Reaction score
guys ineed an urdu thesauras can anybody help me
do send me proper details or a pic if possible
thank u

Reaction score
ok thanks. im from the city school, i got one urdu thesauras but it is more like a dictionary thats why im asking
Yar.... i lost my thesaurus... Shitttt...... Thesaurus is more like a dictionary? Lol.
Alternatively i am printing this one tht someone up in the thread sent me... Thank him/her

Reaction score
Do we have to write three reasons for 14 mrk part or 7..... And any tips regarding hist or geog
Actually it depends upon the nature of the question. for example in the question regarding the failure of war of independence in 1857-58, there are only two major reasons; Lack of Unity/common cause, and superiority of British. So it does not depend upon this, but if you can give atleast 5/6 reasons (talking overall), you'll be good to go. :) The thing that matters is how you elaborate on every reason. A good elaboration + a strong conclusion will help you grab even 14/14. :D

For geography, I would recommend you to read thoroughly the new edition of Huma Naz's Book. After that go for the past papers of last 5 years, and rote-learn the points given in mark schemes. Geo paper is more or less a general type of paper.

Reaction score
Actually it depends upon the nature of the question. for example in the question regarding the failure of war of independence in 1857-58, there are only two major reasons; Lack of Unity/common cause, and superiority of British. So it does not depend upon this, but if you can give atleast 5/6 reasons (talking overall), you'll be good to go. :) The thing that matters is how you elaborate on every reason. A good elaboration + a strong conclusion will help you grab even 14/14. :D

For geography, I would recommend you to read thoroughly the new edition of Huma Naz's Book. After that go for the past papers of last 5 years, and rote-learn the points given in mark schemes. Geo paper is more or less a general type of paper.
Thanks but i have seen that Huma Naz book isnt according to syllabus... it doesn't contain all the points.
And what grade you got in Pak Stud?