• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can any1 tell me which notes are the best for islamiat, pakstudies and how to utilize all the bks and notes.
I have fazle karim for geography , farooq nasim for history ,yasmin malik for islamiat and shazia islam for urdu but don't know how to utilise them.
I've compiled booklets for islamiyat and Pakistan studies ( his + geo )
That would make you prepare both of the subjects in 2-3 months max.
PM me if you need them

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.

Reaction score
Only this? I tried one of 2004... Didn't go well.
well.. it varies from person to person.. i did this way, and i had a good exam ALHUMDULLILAH..
try reading some Higher level books.. i read those of my sister... like Bright English which had passages in english translated to urdu..

Reaction score
Sahi hai... Helps in vocab and Translation part.
Btw could anyone tell me how should I do translation part. I can't seem to do good in it.
i went to anees book but couldnt find any,,, plz send me the image of your thesauras if possible,, or plz tell me the preper name and publisher writer etc,, so i can find it somewhere else, thank u

Reaction score
i went to anees book but couldnt find any,,, plz send me the image of your thesauras if possible,, or plz tell me the preper name and publisher writer etc,, so i can find it somewhere else, thank u
Oh... i am sorry i cant find it now... i might tell you tommorow..... Are you doing it privately?