• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
You should pay focus on paper 1 especially on translation and apart from that memorise few essays and directed writings.
And do practice paper 2 as well.
Right and any specific criteria for directed writing and translation that I should focus on.... E.g the format and the length and that can I just start writing a mazmoon on the topic with paragraphs or write a good start... Last should I explore new Urdu words and improve vocab.....

Reaction score
Anyone who wants Pakistan Studies or Islamiat notes can inbox me. Because I've given my exams.
Notes are of Junaid Akhter and Khurram Hussain and are updated upto 2015.
Anyone who wants Pakistan Studies or Islamiat notes can inbox me. Because I've given my exams.
Notes are of Junaid Akhter and Khurram Hussain and are updated upto 2015.
Yes I do for my son please, cell no is 0300-3618668

Reaction score
hey guys, i am having problem in the urdu syllabus B paper 2,, is there any way to improve your directed writing and dailogue writing etc,, because i have weak vocabulary

Reaction score
hey guys, i am having problem in the urdu syllabus B paper 2,, is there any way to improve your directed writing and dailogue writing etc,, because i have weak vocabulary
Its paper 1 I guess... I was having trouble in mazmoon as I have weak vocab too for Urdu... If u have trouble in mazmoon buy Gulastaan-e-Mazameen... It has some amazing essays..

Reaction score
Its paper 1 I guess... I was having trouble in mazmoon as I have weak vocab too for Urdu... If u have trouble in mazmoon buy Gulastaan-e-Mazameen... It has some amazing essays..
yes sorry it was paper 1
by the way which grade you scored in urdu? it is about the mazmoon, so what about the question 2 of this paper which include letter writing
is there any way of improving it? my friends suggested me to buy urdu thesauras

Reaction score
yes sorry it was paper 1
by the way which grade you scored in urdu? it is about the mazmoon, so what about the question 2 of this paper which include letter writing
is there any way of improving it? my friends suggested me to buy urdu thesauras
I used it for my End Of Year.... I got a B though.... becuz i left Summary Writing.... in paper 2 still got 78.... Oct Exams Inshallah best... My teacher said to buy mazmoon book... it is good... Buy Urdu Theasouras... And for letter my teacher said to read and prac them a lot...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I used it for my End Of Year.... I got a B though.... becuz i left Summary Writing.... in paper 2 still got 78.... Oct Exams Inshallah best... My teacher said to buy mazmoon book... it is good... Buy Urdu Theasouras... And for letter my teacher said to read and prac them a lot...
Thats good,,, so from where i can buy the mazmoon book and urdu thesauras? alsp kindly tell me the name of the thesauras publishers?

Reaction score
Hi! Can any1 guide me to how to prepare for pst urdu and islamiat exams in 2016?and when to start preparation?

Reaction score
Hi! Can any1 guide me to how to prepare for pst urdu and islamiat exams in 2016?and when to start preparation?
You should start preparing now for better result .. Lemme know if you've any questions for Pakistan studies and Urdu -B :)

Reaction score
how to prepare for urdu b paper 1
for mazmoon and letter writing etc
if vocabulary is weak
take a question of letter or essay from the urdu solved past paper and write about it yourself first. then read the answer and mark and note down the difficult words in a notebook. read the notebook everyday.

Reaction score
how to prepare for urdu b paper 1
for mazmoon and letter writing etc
if vocabulary is weak
In Urdu p1 , mainly we've 3 parts , right

So part 1 :
Directed writing : Try to read some well written directed writings ..
I'll recommend you to focus on some of the topics like pollution ( aloodgi) , public transport , pet animals and sports etc
Then try to memorize some good words and write them on some separate page ..
Once you've learned enough vocabulary then try to write the essays at your own and get em checked by some teacher !

Part 2 :
Focus more on report and speech as they've more chances for the next session ..
So , read more reports and then try to write em at your own..

Part3 : translation
Lemme know if you need help with this part as well :)

Reaction score
In Urdu p1 , mainly we've 3 parts , right

So part 1 :
Directed writing : Try to read some well written directed writings ..
I'll recommend you to focus on some of the topics like pollution ( aloodgi) , public transport , pet animals and sports etc
Then try to memorize some good words and write them on some separate page ..
Once you've learned enough vocabulary then try to write the essays at your own and get em checked by some teacher !

Part 2 :
Focus more on report and speech as they've more chances for the next session ..
So , read more reports and then try to write em at your own..

Part3 : translation
Lemme know if you need help with this part as well :)

Which topics and writing cwme in May Jun?