• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The Islamiat Paper was pretty easy. Each of my (a) parts were about 3 and a half pages long, but I was kind of confused by the 2nd question in Paper 2. I wrote:
-Relationship b/w Quran and Hadith
-Examples of Hadith being a source of guidance
-Hadith as a source of guidance for ijma and qiyas
-Hadith as guidance in everyday life(Less time was left, so I could only write one example here :()
I only focused on first point of yours in the paper

Reaction score
Excuse me every one,
Does anybody has the topical past papers of geography?
Its my paper tomorrow....plz help me...
Link to any website will also be appreciated

Reaction score
Excuse me every one,
Does anybody has the topical past papers of geography?
Its my paper tomorrow....plz help me...
Link to any website will also be appreciated
AOA!
I have attached the Geo topical past papers you requested.
You should also practice past papers along with their marking schemes; if less time is available, just go through the mark schemes as they help a lot by giving an idea of what the examiner wants.
Good luck for your paper. :)

Attachments

• Topical revised.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 65
Reaction score
Are there any work books of Nigel Kelly and Huma Naz Sethi??
AOA!
Both textbooks have their own workbooks; Nigel Kelly's book's accompanying workbook is written by (I think) Kelly himself, while Huma Naz Sethi textbook's accompanying workbook is written by Doreen Crawford. :)

Reaction score
Anyone who wants Pakistan Studies or Islamiat notes can inbox me. Because I've given my exams.
Notes are of Junaid Akhter and Khurram Hussain and are updated upto 2015.

Reaction score
is over writing (writing one or two lines below the answer space) credited in pak studies p 2........not on a n extra sheet just below the printed lines or do the examiners just skip it and not mark it???

Reaction score
is over writing (writing one or two lines below the answer space) credited in pak studies p 2........not on a n extra sheet just below the printed lines or do the examiners just skip it and not mark it???
AOA!
Although it is preferred that you write the whole answer on the given lines, I think it is alright if you go a bit below the lines, as long as it is made clear that the answer is meant to be read by the examiner.

Reaction score
Even if you'll write in the space where it's written, "only for examiner use" still you'll get the credit as long as your ans is correct so the point is that examiners are not strict in case of these pity things. :)

Reaction score
Any tips for Urdu B???? And i am stuck...... In end of year i got a b in it... And now my exam is in Oct Nov 2015.. And i dont even know how to start

Reaction score
Any tips for Urdu B???? And i am stuck...... In end of year i got a b in it... And now my exam is in Oct Nov 2015.. And i dont even know how to start
You should pay focus on paper 1 especially on translation and apart from that memorise few essays and directed writings.
And do practice paper 2 as well.