• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
What is the best way to revise history other than practising pastpapers because what if they give new qs?
Reading the book thoroughly with full concentration helps but usually questions are just with different wording or easy conecpt like in N-2013 outbreak of violance question was easy.

Reaction score
Hmm I'm just doing practice 7 and 14 mark qs and going through my notes :') I hope it's enough
yeah itks ok but for 4 marks book or notes containing them must be consulted as they never repeats
wht do u think will appear in Q2s of f Islamiyat both paper? which caliphs are more imp.

Reaction score
What are you doing for 4 marks qs?
I have no idea I'm doing all I'll ask my sir soon then tell you, wbu?

Reaction score
For 4 marks actually I am doing nothing :p. Imean the syllabus is sooo lengthy and due to sec-3 I forget the previous topics and often mix the details. But I'll just read the main events that could come as 4 mark
same here doing all caliphs but h.Umar's battles ares too difficult. Q-2 of p-1 I think ''Ways of Revelation of Quran b/w 610-632'' can com.. no idea o p2 Q22
What are you doing for 4 marks qs?
I have no idea I'm doing all I'll ask my sir soon then tell you, wbu?

Reaction score
Reaction score
For Geography, if any points mentioned in M.S and ur answer match then its ok e.g. in m.s many points are given for a question but we have to write according to the marks

For Islamiyat, ur answer should be well developed. In my opinion, usually m.s of every question contain all basic + essential points to get top marks so yes your answer in islamiyat should match with marking scheme. However in some question u can develop few points very well to get high marks e.g. in H.Umar's administration, it is not necessary to mention all of his reforms, u can just explain 5-6 policies

For History, I don't consult history's m.s much because its so confusing and sometimes points are irrelevant. So its better if you stick to book/notes I have complete notes of history, if u need any help feel free to ask.
Thankyou so much :) May ALLAH bless you . Well, i have done almost all questionsof my history according to the marking scheme, but there are some left. Can you please tell me why did jinnah produce his 14 points? i hv well xplained 2 reasons but i hav difficulty in the third one soo.... and congress rule 14 marks? coz its too short :/

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thankyou so much :) May ALLAH bless you . Well, i have done almost all questionsof my history according to the marking scheme, but there are some left. Can you please tell me why did jinnah produce his 14 points? i hv well xplained 2 reasons but i hav difficulty in the third one soo.... and congress rule 14 marks? coz its too short :/

(Write any three reasons)
Why did Jinnah present/produce 14 Point? (7)

Nehru report of 1928 was anti – Muslim which refused many demands of Muslim League e.g. weight-age of seats in the council. This angered Jinnah which led to him presenting his 14 points to counter the opposition faced by Nehru report.

Jinnah tried to amend the Nehru report by giving some proposals e.g. one – third seats for the Muslims in the council. However, his proposal was rejected by the Hindus. Upon this, Jinnah was forced to introduce his 14 points to protect the rights of Muslims due to the rejection of the Hindus.

Congress was used to present its demands to British without consulting Muslim League. Congress had already presented its demands in Nehru Report which was totally anti- Muslim. So Jinnah presented his 14 points in order to make their demands clear to British

Nehru had already presented his Report which was only for Hindu interests. Jinnah wanted to convey to British that Muslims must be kept in consideration while introducing any constitutional reforms for India. Thus in order to get recognition for Muslim and protect their rights politically , religiously and culturally, Jinnah presented 14 points.

By 1929, Muslims did not have a complete list of demands or rights they wanted from British while Hindus had Nehru Report. Therefore Jinnah presented his 14 points to form the basis of future negotiation with Congress and British.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For 4 marks actually I am doing nothing :p. Imean the syllabus is sooo lengthy and due to sec-3 I forget the previous topics and often mix the details. But I'll just read the main events that could come as 4 mark
same here doing all caliphs but h.Umar's battles ares too difficult. Q-2 of p-1 I think ''Ways of Revelation of Quran b/w 610-632'' can com.. no idea o p2 Q22
same here.
for Umar's battles, you just need to remember some details and as for yarmuk, qadsiya, nihawand and buwaib, go through them thoroughly because these can be asked separately for 5 marks..

Reaction score
Why did the Round table conferences fail? (7)
why did Allama Iqbal had an important influence in pak movt? (7)