• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey :) can anyone tell me that the answer of a question MUST be according to the marking scheme ?
No , actually we can have alternate answers as well because the Examiners don't want to minimize or focus on the ideas produced by candidates and If you see and check the opening page of marking schemes there is written ^Alternate Answers will be marked^. The Marking scheme business is only needed with geography and Islamiat

Reaction score
I am just confused about mark scheme of history..... so is it necessary to follow it ? specially i am confused questions such as " how succesful have governments in islamization of pakistan btw 1947 and 1988 ? how to solve these type of questions ??

Reaction score
Can anybody gimme answer of these questions?
-Why did nawaz sharif fall from office in 1993?
-why was zulfikar Bhutto hanged?
-why did benazir fall from office the second time?
-how successful was Indian resistance to British expansion during 1750s to 1850s?

Reaction score
I am just confused about mark scheme of history..... so is it necessary to follow it ? specially i am confused questions such as " how succesful have governments in islamization of pakistan btw 1947 and 1988 ? how to solve these type of questions ??
Just give successes and failures (2 each) followed by comparing and then conclusion.
Example:
Para no 1: the governments have strived in Islamisation of pak between 1947 and 1988
Para no 2: decried bhuttos islamisation as success
Para no 3: describe Zia's ordinances as success
Para no 4: describe constitutions of 1956,62 and 73 as failures
Para no 5: describe failure of nawaz sharif to fulfil his promise of bringing islamisation
Para no 6: compare the success and failures like you can say that even though there have been times when the country was brought towards Islamisation, those times didn't last long. Zia's islamisation was met by critics from the West and lead to sanctions.bhuttos islamisation ended with his rule and thus it is seen that the successes were handful making it evident that the govt failed to bring islamisation in pak on a whole.

Reaction score
Just give successes and failures (2 each) followed by comparing and then conclusion.
Example:
Para no 1: the governments have strived in Islamisation of pak between 1947 and 1988
Para no 2: decried bhuttos islamisation as success
Para no 3: describe Zia's ordinances as success
Para no 4: describe constitutions of 1956,62 and 73 as failures
Para no 5: describe failure of nawaz sharif to fulfil his promise of bringing islamisation
Para no 6: compare the success and failures like you can say that even though there have been times when the country was brought towards Islamisation, those times didn't last long. Zia's islamisation was met by critics from the West and lead to sanctions.bhuttos islamisation ended with his rule and thus it is seen that the successes were handful making it evident that the govt failed to bring islamisation in pak on a whole.
Thanks alot :) ..... so in all questions begining with how succesful we have to write both either first success or failures or vice virsa ??

Reaction score
ANS 1:-

• It was send to check the proper working of act 1919.
  • It was send two years earlier as ruling conservative party had fear that in up coming elections labor party may win. So to get sympathies of Indians it was send.
  • It was also send to make political situation stable after KM.

Reaction score
can you give me notes of section 1 and 2?

Section - 1
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/df2r9a7cua7ll//Historyy

Section - 2 - 7 Marks (by Sir Asim)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e36r24a6xf40gf1/Section-2-_7_Marks_QA.rar
Plea
Section - 2 - Random Q/A
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8hh4vei5uvvaw//Random

Sorry I cannot upload notes of whole section -2 as I have to take their pics and upload them but if you tell me the specific topic, I will. Please don't forget to pray for my exams. Thanks!

Reaction score
I am just confused about mark scheme of history..... so is it necessary to follow it ? specially i am confused
questions such as " how succesful have governments in islamization of pakistan btw 1947 and 1988 ? how to solve these type of questions ??

First you have to write 2/3/4 successes and then 5/4/3 Failures and 1 para of conclusion
These are the notes of Zia-ul-Haq. Successes are highlighted by green and failures by pink. Pray for my exams

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gdg902bvhp0bb/Zia-ul-Haq

Reaction score
Can anybody gimme answer of these questions?
-Why did nawaz sharif fall from office in 1993?
-why was zulfikar Bhutto hanged?
-why did benazir fall from office the second time?
-how successful was Indian resistance to British expansion during 1750s to 1850s?

Please don't forget to pray for me..

Attachments

• Indian Resistance.docx
    13.1 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
it means that they are not the part of the syllabus means they r not the part of cie but they r just given as an extra information:cool:
Eh ....

Loooks quite confusing.

In the CIE Syllabus ( the official one ) , the lines mean that they are the material which have been updated, and are not same as the previous year(s).

Whereas, in Huma Naz Sethi book it means the opposite . The lines indicate this is not part of the syllabus but added content just FYI.

Hope it clears it up.

Reaction score
Eh ....

Loooks quite confusing.

In the CIE Syllabus ( the official one ) , the lines mean that they are the material which have been updated, and are not same as the previous year(s).

Whereas, in Huma Naz Sethi book it means the opposite . The lines indicate this is not part of the syllabus but added content just FYI.

Hope it clears it up.
Exactly ...... but I asked my teacher and he said that the lines are indicating those topics which have been excluded...... because they were the part of syllabus and now they are not....!

Reaction score
Section - 1
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/df2r9a7cua7ll//Historyy

Section - 2 - 7 Marks (by Sir Asim)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e36r24a6xf40gf1/Section-2-_7_Marks_QA.rar
Plea
Section - 2 - Random Q/A
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8hh4vei5uvvaw//Random

Sorry I cannot upload notes of whole section -2 as I have to take their pics and upload them but if you tell me the specific topic, I will. Please don't forget to pray for my exams. Thanks!

Thankyouu so much :')
I need for khilafat movement and rtcs and govt of India act 1935 along with the three personalities

Reaction score
What is the best way to revise history other than practising pastpapers because what if they give new qs?