• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey everybody.... I got a doubt while I was going through the syllabus of P.std 2059..... there are lines drawn on sides of topics of Hist. And Geo. I just want to make it sure that if those topics represented by the line have excluded..... and if not then what kind of change the lines are telling?plz help....... I'm confused!

Reaction score
Hey everybody.... I got a doubt while I was going through the syllabus of P.std 2059..... there are lines drawn on sides of topics of Hist. And Geo. I just want to make it sure that if those topics represented by the line have excluded..... and if not then what kind of change the lines are telling?plz help....... I'm confused!

these lines show that these topics are the changes for they were not part of syllabus before 2015 ;)

Reaction score
Why did Hazrat Ali (RA) and Hazrat Muawiya (RA) fight with each other ?? (4)
I searched a lot on the internet but I mainly found many Shia based websites for the answer of this question which didn't satisfy me because I'm a sunni ! Can anyone help me with that ??

well I don't know much about the differences between Shia and Sunni perspectives but here is what I wrote in my mocks:

hazrat muawiyah demanded the blood of usman (R.A) to be taken but Ali (R.A) told him to step down from his position as a governor. Both could not reach an agreement so the hypocrites and mischief mongers took advantage of situation and created misunderstandings on the both sides by spreading rumours which got so worse that it lead to the battle of Siffin.

Reaction score
It was tough for me to check my answers too , because for me they are confusing but gladly I have found a method which can be used to check your own answers. First when you write your answers , note the year of the paper from which you are taking the question and then go to max papers or any other website which provides marking schemes and examiner reports. When you have done the things mentioned above then you complete your answer and first check the marking scheme and see how much your answer and that answer resembles or any logical connection is found between them and then check the examiner reports for the mistakes done by candidates who had taken the same question. It is good method and May you get the best of it.

Thanks a billion :) I'll try this :D

Reaction score
oh thanks !! And what do you expect to come in the question 2 ?? Maybe the teaching of God and His relation with Messengers / Humans coz the compilation and revelation of Quran came in 2014 !!
Can anyone tell me the past paper's code for these two questions of relations with Messengers and Humans and their teachings?

Reaction score
Wait...but they were seriously ...
Well they were the part of syllabus and now they're excluded..... tell me one thing ....r u sure about that? Im already confused an you're increasing it instead od releasing

Reaction score
Well they were the part of syllabus and now they're excluded..... tell me one thing ....r u sure about that? Im already confused an you're increasing it instead od releasing
They claim that it's new additions but trust me it was in the syllabus before as well..and dont stress out :p

Reaction score
Hey :) can anyone tell me that the answer of a question MUST be according to the marking scheme ?

For Geography, if any points mentioned in M.S and ur answer match then its ok e.g. in m.s many points are given for a question but we have to write according to the marks

For Islamiyat, ur answer should be well developed. In my opinion, usually m.s of every question contain all basic + essential points to get top marks so yes your answer in islamiyat should match with marking scheme. However in some question u can develop few points very well to get high marks e.g. in H.Umar's administration, it is not necessary to mention all of his reforms, u can just explain 5-6 policies

For History, I don't consult history's m.s much because its so confusing and sometimes points are irrelevant. So its better if you stick to book/notes I have complete notes of history, if u need any help feel free to ask.

Reaction score
For Geography, if any points mentioned in M.S and ur answer match then its ok e.g. in m.s many points are given for a question but we have to write according to the marks

For Islamiyat, ur answer should be well developed. In my opinion, usually m.s of every question contain all basic + essential points to get top marks so yes your answer in islamiyat should match with marking scheme. However in some question u can develop few points very well to get high marks e.g. in H.Umar's administration, it is not necessary to mention all of his reforms, u can just explain 5-6 policies

For History, I don't consult history's m.s much because its so confusing and sometimes points are irrelevant. So its better if you stick to book/notes I have complete notes of history, if u need any help feel free to ask.

can you give me notes of section 1 and 2?

Reaction score
Heyy:)
I'm having difficulties in studying geo especially the chapters transport, industries and somewhat agriculture so if anyone out there has any tips, it will really help me :D
thankyouu!