• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
The guess papers for oct/nov 2014 !! Though I haven't got for 2015 !! This is good for practicing !!10708716_722366727833807_4925778600594890772_o.jpg

Reaction score
Hey guys I couldn't find satisfactory infromation on this question:
Describe what the following suras tell Muslims about the circumstances in which they were revealed: 112 (Al-Ikhlas) and 108 (Al-Kawthar).(M/J 2013 qp.1_)
I only have the topical redspot book till 2012. Does anyone have extra knowledge of this question apart from what is written in the mark scheme?(its too concise in the mark scheme)
Thanks!
And thanks for the guess paper too!

Reaction score
Hey guys I couldn't find satisfactory infromation on this question:
Describe what the following suras tell Muslims about the circumstances in which they were revealed: 112 (Al-Ikhlas) and 108 (Al-Kawthar).(M/J 2013 qp.1_)
I only have the topical redspot book till 2012. Does anyone have extra knowledge of this question apart from what is written in the mark scheme?(its too concise in the mark scheme)
Thanks!
And thanks for the guess paper too!

Surah Iklas: It is a Makki Surah , which was reveled during the time when the Quraish was under a strict spell of Polytheism , Idol worship and Other evil vices which had polluted the minds of the People of Makah at the time. Jews and The Christians themselves had polluted there religion by setting upi partners with Allah as it is said in surah Taubah verse 30 :*The jews consider Uzair the son of Allah and the Christian consider Jesus the Son of Allah* While the Arabs believed that Angels were the daughters of Allah , In the midst of all the corruption and lack of understanding of Tauhid Allah sent the Surah Ikhlas. It was also revealed because many Arabs including the the companions and unbelievers asked about the lineage of Allah and other questions related to Allah's origin and then Allah responded to feed there curiosity. Which is why this Surah is Also Known as Purity because it removed all understandings of Allah having someone equal to him. The Surah tells us that Allah is one and Only who has no daughters , wife ,son or any other humanistic relationship. He is eternal and not affected by time , space or any other human restrictions because He is the Ultimate being. As it is Said in Surah Ikhlas : Say he is Allah , the one and only , the Eternal ......
Surah Kauser: It is also of the most early Surah which were revealed in Makkah related to the Glad tidings given to Prophetpbuh by Allah in order to increase his morale and confidence that Allah is the on the side of Prophetpbuh. This revelations occurred during the persecutions of Prophetpbuh when he was called Abtar (Man cut of male offspring) when his two sons Qasim and Abdullah died in infancy because Our prophetPbuh can have no son due to the Seal of Prophethood. However it was a cruel Arab custom to ridicule and mock the person who is cut of from male offspring and has no one to inherit his property.Prophetpbuh indeed was very much demoralised as sons were a source of joy and Prophetpbuh was exhausted of it. It is reported by Abu daud , Muslim and Nasai on the authority of hazrat Anas who said:* we were with the Prophetpbuh in the Prophets mosque when he went into sleep* and the revelation was revealed in his sleep and when Prophet pbuh woke up he was smiling and the people asked about the reason of his happy mood and the Prophet narrated the revelation. It had described that Prophet was given abundance and he will have a lineage by the way of his spiritual progeny as well as more benefits which he will receive in the future and the important rituals of Salat and sacrifice were highlighted and destruction of his enemies and insulators was also promised. Both Glad tidings proved true as Abu Jahl was killed in Badr and Prophet pbuh Progeny came from Hazrat Fatima.

Reaction score
Q.Why Indian National Congress was Formed in 1885 ?
Lol this type of question never comes in exam !! You should focus on the formation of Muslim league in 1906 !! Btw in this question you can write that Indian people wanted to raise their voices to Britiah authorities !! They wanted to get some political representation!! Thats all !!

Reaction score
Q.Why Indian National Congress was Formed in 1885 ?
Actually the Congress part began due to three reasons:
1. The British themselves wanted that Indian should get political representation through a party , British member of Parliment tried to place this idea in the heads of Indians as well as Allan Octavian Hume(Former member of Civil service) who enocuraged the Indians to form a party and this idea was supported by the Viceroy Lord Dufferin himself and Hume was able to establish branches of Indian National union (Different name of Congress) in various area of India
2. Another reason was Getting more political representation in the government as well getting more employment in the Civil service. It was because both Political and Civil service was swarming with British so in order to break through that chain they wanted a party to increase there demands
3. Another Point was to oppose the British as well you can describe about the Radical leaders and the role of congress in partition of Bengal

Reaction score
Could SOMEONE please upload the examinor report of the Paksitan Studies paper of Oct/ Nov 2012 because the website keeps crashing!!!

Reaction score
I have done relations with US , China , USSR and Afghanistan, are these enough to stay safe?. And how much probability is there of relations in the compulsory question in history?
For Islmaiyat I have done the 6 sunni books but not the shia books , should I do them as well or is it not necessary?

Reaction score
I have done relations with US , China , USSR and Afghanistan, are these enough to stay safe?. And how much probability is there of relations in the compulsory question in history?
For Islmaiyat I have done the 6 sunni books but not the shia books , should I do them as well or is it not necessary?
Do United kingdom and Iran as well if you want to take credit of you hard work in the other questions , but the probability is 50/50 From my perspective. I think in the compulsory questions more can come from Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto. And about the Shia books just read them and learn the authors and the total number of hadis because you can write as an additional information in the Hadis compulsory questions.

Reaction score
Ok I'll do those two relations as well then
And regarding geograpgy , the syllabus content says that we should be able to 'describe the extent of the natural gas pipeline network' , does that mean we should be able to explain using a diagram or map given in the question paper or should we know from memory the pipeline and where they are going?

Reaction score
Ok I'll do those two relations as well then
And regarding geograpgy , the syllabus content says that we should be able to 'describe the extent of the natural gas pipeline network' , does that mean we should be able to explain using a diagram or map given in the question paper or should we know from memory the pipeline and where they are going?
Yes , correct.