• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hi this is a 14 mark question please help me to solve it

How important was Muhammad Ali Jinnah to the Pakistan movement? Explain your answer. [ 14]

first of all his great efforts:
nehru report of 1929> amendment of jinnah rejected > shows that now cooperation with india should not to be done in any case
Jinnah fourteen points >>> shows muslims intrests>> against congress nehru report> also showed muslim right protection> aims was also based on separate state for muslim>> followed by Allahabad adress of 1930 in which clear objective was given for league to struggle towards separate nation
22 dec 1939 day of delieverance >> give an appeal that now change was ahead * tyrinical rule of congress paved way for separate nation for M
1944 gandhi-jinnah talk >>> defend the rights of muslims> uncommoon b/w both parties>> however League got importance and finally congress consider jinnah as leaderr for League
1945 simla conference>> objected to executive council elections, again protect the rights of muslims and also stated that muslim are separate communiity and should only be elected by muslims only
1946 cabinet mission plan>>> unmoved from his objectiive of making independent state for muslims+ brtish saw little common in league nd congress aims
1946 dirct Action day >> final struggle against congress and British for gaining separate nation for muslims> supported by all muslims> showed muslim power in india ( add some last point of his strugglle likewise:) due to jinnnah efforts and unabandon aim for Making Pakistan state for muslims at last congress agreed for partition and 3rd june plan was putout in which separate state Pakistan was given for muslims..

Last edited:
Reaction score
hay fellas! i got a question in my mind that's our o lvl books such as farkhand noor muhammad and book of ghulam shabir (proven as best book) didnt contain all content in details, i came to the idea when i look upon 2014 pst ppr and there was a question upon rida war, i been also went to m.Scheme bt found some new :/ welll than which book is the best i mean the book having everything in details and clearing all that is required ?
I hope this pdf is useful for u.

Attachments

• Mastering-O Level-Islamiyat.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 14
Reaction score
AOA
if a question comes in exam regarding last sermon of Holy Prophet PBUH. How many Ahadith of last sermon should I quote in my answer??

Reaction score
4 or 5 references is enough.. some of the easy references that can be easily remember is:
About wives and husban rights Holy Prophet (pbuh) said " they have rights over you and u have rights over them"
About slave He said " clothe them as u clothe urself, and give them food that u eat" <<<< ( i think i miss some words in this hadith)
Remember the most important reference was the last revealation i.e "this day have i perfected your religion for u completed my favour upon u and have chosen for u Islam as ur religion"

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Have Some questions...( Not from past papers, made by my self sunglasses emoticon )

Q1: To what extent can family planning programs control population growth in pakistan..?
possible ( Don t know... )

not possible
Religious opposition
political changes can hinders progress
political instabiliy ( martial law,strikes ..etc)
Conservative society thus Effective advertisments not possible
Q2: Consequences of increase in dependent population ...?

Q3: Why is there more population growth in rural areas then urban..?
illiteracy
less knowledge of contraceptives
less availability of contraceptives
more early marriages

Q4: Benifits of Literate women to the economy of pakistan...?

Q5: to what extent female education can be promoted in pakistan...?

Actulllay I have SOME points... Need more... Thanks in advance....

Last edited:
Reaction score
4 or 5 references is enough.. some of the easy references that can be easily remember is:
About wives and husban rights Holy Prophet (pbuh) said " they have rights over you and u have rights over them"
About slave He said " clothe them as u clothe urself, and give them food that u eat" <<<< ( i think i miss some words in this hadith)
Remember the most important reference was the last revealation i.e "this day have i perfected my religion on u completed my favour upon u and have chosen for u Islam as ur religion"
thanks bro

Reaction score
AOA
Iam unable to find any past paper question regarding relationship b/w Muslims and Jews in Madina. So should I prepare it foe exams???

Any suggestions!!

Reaction score
AOA
Iam unable to find any past paper question regarding relationship b/w Muslims and Jews in Madina. So should I prepare it foe exams???

Any suggestions!!
U have to prepare it.. in this file u will get some questions nd answers related to it

Attachments

• Biography Of The Holy Prophet.pdf
    754.5 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
w
AOA
Should I prepare the topic related to the letters sent by Holy Prophet PBUH to different rulers?
well i think it is nt that much important since i never saw any question that had came in p.papers... And also many of other important events are mentionned in this chp so i dont think it may came in exams... if u still got worried just alittle bit go through this pdf, i myself haven't prepare it by heart ;)

Attachments

• Letters to Rulers.pdf
    146.1 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
June 2005 Q2(c):
Was the khilafat movement founded because the Muslims feared the breakup of Turkey after the First World War? Explain your answer.

Can anyone here please give me 7 reasons of formation? I am up with four cannot figure out the other three.

The four reasons I have:
1. To get the views of muslims considered about the fate of Turkey
2. To oppose the British policy of fearing Muslims with Hindus so that they may support the British
3. To oppose the Treaty of Versailles.
4. To protect the Sultan of Turkey.
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?

Any help would be appreciated.