• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
june p1 Q2(b),2003.
Explain how Muslims Reactions to these difficulties set an example for muslims today?
question is about those difficulties which they faced in their early days from pagans.
guide me to its suitable answer?:)

Basically answer with these points:
-It tells us we should not be demoralized by hardships, and we should always keep faith in Allah, because Allah will help us, either in this world or the next. You can add the following reference "And surely the hereafter will be better for you than the Present"
-Examples such as Bilal, teach us that even in difficult times we should not renounce our faith and keep our faith strong... To get better marks you can relate this with the issue in Palestine.
- You can also mention that it teaches us to remain united, and help each other in times of need, like Hazrat Abu Bakr freed the slaves

Elaborate a little on these and you should get around a half page answer, which includes a reference... If you also include the Palestine point, I am sure you will get 4 marks!

Reaction score
Basically answer with these points:
-It tells us we should not be demoralized by hardships, and we should always keep faith in Allah, because Allah will help us, either in this world or the next. You can add the following reference "And surely the hereafter will be better for you than the Present"
-Examples such as Bilal, teach us that even in difficult times we should not renounce our faith and keep our faith strong... To get better marks you can relate this with the issue in Palestine.
- You can also mention that it teaches us to remain united, and help each other in times of need, like Hazrat Abu Bakr freed the slaves

Elaborate a little on these and you should get around a half page answer, which includes a reference.... If you also include the Palestine point, I am sure you will get 4 marks!
Thanks! but just give me one more favour and tell me what was that Palestine issue??????I do not remember it.

Reaction score
Thanks! but just give me one more favour and tell me what was that Palestine issue??????I do not remember it.
Basically you can mention that the Muslim in Palestine are being tortured, but they should not renounce their faith.

Another point can be that Muslims should be ready to lay down their lives for Islam like Yasir and Summayah!

Reaction score
Basically you can mention that the Muslim in Palestine are being tortured, but they should not renounce their faith.

Another point can be that Muslims should be ready to lay down their lives for Islam like Yasir and Summayah!
ok,you were talking about muslim of palestine today,i thought that you were me any incident happened in palestine in the period of first islamic comunity.

Reaction score
I want to ask according to the 2013 paper there are three pages given for 14 marks question in Islamiyat,along with the important points should I also focus on length of the answer?
Please do reply.

Reaction score
I want to ask according to the 2013 paper there are three pages given for 14 marks question in Islamiyat,along with the important points should I also focus on length of the answer?
Please do reply.
Well you just need to focus on time and quality... My answers are usually around two till two and a half page long, with around 6-8 words in a line, meaning my answers are not too long... Similarly you dont need to write down too lengthy answers, though it shouldn't be to short either, I would advise around 200-350 words for 10 mark, and around 50-100 words in the 4 mark... though if you want to write more you can, as long as you have the time!

Reaction score
ok,you were talking about muslim of palestine today,i thought that you were me any incident happened in palestine in the period of first islamic comunity.

Yes! If possible try to include an example from today in your answers to 4 mark questions, as they are evaluative... though it's not necessary, so dont forcibly include examples where they dont belong :p

Reaction score
Well you just need to focus on time and quality... My answers are usually around two till two and a half page long, with around 6-8 words in a line, meaning my answers are not too long... Similarly you dont need to write down too lengthy answers, though it shouldn't be to short either, I would advise around 200-350 words for 10 mark, and around 50-100 words in the 4 mark... though if you want to write more you can, as long as you have the time!
Thanks so much for helping.

Reaction score
I wanna know,do quotations from islamic scholars get credited in exams?As quranic and hadith do.
Please do help.

Reaction score
Quotations from Islamic scholars do not get credited but quotations from Quran and Hadith do get credited as it is written in cambridge marks scheme.

Reaction score
well actually answer length doesnt really matter..
I have a friend who gave Islamiat paper last year..
he started to answer a 10 mark question.... after writing a whole page, he realized that he didnt understand the question and was writing the wrong answer. so he cut whole that page and answered that question on the 2nd page with really small hand writing so his answer could fully come on that page and he made that brief too. on the 3rd page he answered the 4 mark question.

He go an A* in Islamiat.

Reaction score
well actually answer length doesnt really matter..
I have a friend who gave Islamiat paper last year..
he started to answer a 10 mark question.... after writing a whole page, he realized that he didnt understand the question and was writing the wrong answer. so he cut whole that page and answered that question on the 2nd page with really small hand writing so his answer could fully come on that page and he made that brief too. on the 3rd page he answered the 4 mark question.

He go an A* in Islamiat.
Btw Syed how is your preparation of Islamiyat, Pak Studies and Urdu ?

Reaction score
What if you 've left with no space for a 4 marks answer and write it in the space of the question you left..?
Is it regarded correct?

Reaction score
Hey, can any of you people answer this question, I would really appreciate that:
Q. Was the celebrating of the 'Day of Deliverance' justified? Explain why you agree or disagree? [14]

Reaction score
Do i have to write the Surah number and Verse number with every Quranic Reference?
Hey, can any of you people answer this question, I would really appreciate that:
Q. Was the celebrating of the 'Day of Deliverance' justified? Explain why you agree or disagree? [14]
This is Question 3 part C from Oct/Nov 2009.
You have to write about how it was justified:-
1- Bande Matram
2- Warda Scheme
3- Hindu Extremism
IN general, the congress rule tyranny.
But You must also write about how it was not justified:-
1- The unity between League and Congress became irreconcilable
2- Less chance of a united India
For better understanding do check the marking scheme.