• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
This question
Q. How successful were British attempts to take land in the Indian Sub Continent between 1750-1850? Explain [14]

I would be grateful if any one could give a complete answer or otherwise at least tell me how many para's to make and what to put in each para.... This questions is really confusing!

Reaction score
I have a question from islamiat paper 1,what are the circumstances of surah nas and surah duha.
Kindly reply.

Reaction score
I wanted to ask,can I leave the whole section 3 cuz I heard from someone that its not that much important and mostly the questions come from section and section 2.
P.S Im talking about history :)
Kindly help me!
Yes you may leave Section 3 as it would be safe to do so and would be time saving too however only on the condition that you must prepare your Sec. 1 & 2 perfectly

Reaction score
This question
Q. How successful were British attempts to take land in the Indian Sub Continent between 1750-1850? Explain [14]

I would be grateful if any one could give a complete answer or otherwise at least tell me how many para's to make and what to put in each para.... This questions is really confusing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Its a rule that there can t be more than 2 questions from section 3 because it is already defined to give min. 3 and max. 4 questions from section 1 and 2 while for section 3 min. 1 and max. 2
Oh really,thanks alot,it was a great help ^____^

Reaction score
This question

This answer is best written in redspot pastpaper of Nov 2010 Q1

Reaction score
Its a rule that there can t be more than 2 questions from section 3 because it is already defined to give min. 3 and max. 4 questions from section 1 and 2 while for section 3 min. 1 and max. 2

Are u sure? Because I dont understand anything after Ayub Khan, and have been extremely tense the last few days incase 3 questions come from after that! I hope what you are saying is correct!

Reaction score
Are u sure? Because I dont understand anything after Ayub Khan, and have been extremely tense the last few days incase 3 questions come from after that! I hope what you are saying is correct!
What i am saying is absolutely correct and it is the system since beginning however in 2005 Q3 was from Section 3 which has been haunting the students but i would convey the message that it was a serious mistake by an examiner.
Another evidence of my statement is the syllabus of 2015 where it is compulsory to prepare all sections especially the 3rd one because examiners know that the 2013 and previous syllabus enables the students to leave section 3 so they changed the syllabus.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What i am saying is absolutely correct and it is the system since beginning however in 2005 Q3 was from Section 3 which has been haunting the students but i would convey the message that it was a serious mistake by an examiner.
Another evidence of my statement is the syllabus of 2014 where it is compulsory to prepare all sections especially the 3rd one because examiners know that the 2013 and previous syllabus enables the students to leave section 3 so they changed the syllabus.
I will take ur word for it... BTW are u giving paper this year or have u already given it?

Reaction score
Another evidence of my statement is the syllabus of 2014 where it is compulsory to prepare all sections especially the 3rd one because examiners know that the 2013 and previous syllabus enables the students to leave section 3 so they changed the syllabus.
Can I get the syllabus your talking about,its link or something?

Reaction score
can anyone plzz tellll me abot the themes of quranic passages in 2014 syllabus.
what do we have to write in the part B, distinctive way or importance in muslim life?

Reaction score
can anyone plzz tellll me abot the themes of quranic passages in 2014 syllabus.
what do we have to write in the part B, distinctive way or importance in muslim life?
We have to write 'Importance' which means how a particular surah is applicable in a Muslims life or how it effects the muslims

Reaction score
So I am assuming you are not studying Sec 3 right?
Yes i am not studying Sec 3 even though it was in my plan but had to discard it because of non availability of time plus the factor of self study as teachers for subjects pak studies and islamiyat in my school are not good ones and have wasted my two whole years.

Reaction score
but I just saw the syllabus for 2014 and it says that we have to write about the distinctive way. what should I do then