• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hi my name is shahab,i am reappearing in may june for pakistan studies so i was looking for any guess paperz becauze i deadly need them and seriuosly weak in pakistan studies, this time i got C so plz help needed!my email is [email protected]
Here you go

Attachments

• 1982047_629763553760792_1660753902_n.jpg
    1982047_629763553760792_1660753902_n.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 10155323_629763523760795_1637387836_n.jpg
    10155323_629763523760795_1637387836_n.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the answer to the question
Q-: Describe the main stages that led to the compilation of the six authntic books.

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the answer to the question
Q-: Describe the main stages that led to the compilation of the six authntic books.
I am a bit confused about what to write because they are asking the REASONS as in stages for the compilation of these books. I know 1 point that is before corruption could enter these teaching this had to be done. After this you can tell how the checking of the authenticity of the Hadith developed such as the science of men developed to check their character and how isnad and matan were checked then you can tell about the calcification of the Hadith, types of Hadith. I think that's how you are suppose to answer this Q.

Reaction score
I am a bit confused about what to write because they are asking the REASONS as in stages for the compilation of these books. I know 1 point that is before corruption could enter these teaching this had to be done. After this you can tell how the checking of the authenticity of the Hadith developed such as the science of men developed to check their character and how isnad and matan were checked then you can tell about the calcification of the Hadith, types of Hadith. I think that's how you are suppose to answer this Q.
Get notes from gceguide.com and this question is answered in the notes

Reaction score
[Q1] Why was the Government Of India Act 1935 important for the future of the subcontinent? [7]

[Q2] Why were the three Round Table Conferences held? [7]

Last edited:
Reaction score
[Q1] Why was the Government Of India Act 1935 important for the future of the subcontinent? [7]

[Q2] Why were the three Round Table Conferences held? [7]
Ans: The first round table conference was held in London to discuses the recommendations from the Simon commission however the major party 'the congress' had boycotted the elections so no agreement could be reached, how to setup the new administrative system of the sub-continent. This is the reason why the second round table conference took place due to the Gandhi-Irwin pact . Still it didn't go well and a third round table conference was held as Gandhi took a hard line and disregarded the rights of the minorities, plus even Jinnah was stuck to his point that muslim's rights and all other minorities rights should be regarded. Eventually the third round table conference took place but unfortunately this also failed because the congress and the major princes boycotted it due to the Communal Awards and Jinnah went in to exile as nothing was being reached.Looking at this there was practically no major person in the third round table conference and the British took maters in their own hands and passed the Government of India act 1935. This is why three round table conferences were held.

NOTE: You must write each point in a separate paragraph.

Reaction score
Ans: The first round table conference was held in London to discuses the recommendations from the Simon commission however the major party 'the congress' had boycotted the elections so no agreement could be reached, how to setup the new administrative system of the sub-continent. This is the reason why the second round table conference took place due to the Gandhi-Irwin pact . Still it didn't go well and a third round table conference was held as Gandhi took a hard line and disregarded the rights of the minorities, plus even Jinnah was stuck to his point that muslim's rights and all other minorities rights should be regarded. Eventually the third round table conference took place but unfortunately this also failed because the congress and the major princes boycotted it due to the Communal Awards and Jinnah went in to exile as nothing was being reached.Looking at this there was practically no major person in the third round table conference and the British took maters in their own hands and passed the Government of India act 1935. This is why three round table conferences were held.

NOTE: You must write each point in a separate paragraph.
Thank you.

Does anybody know the answer of the first question?

Reaction score
Thank you.

Does anybody know the answer of the first question?
Yeah I know the answer. I wasn't feeling like writing it before so I only wrote the answer to the first Question.

Ans: The Government Act of India of 1935 was important to The subcontinent because it was for the first time the Provincial Ministers were given a large amount of autonomy to run the provinces and run the provincial legislature and the administration.This was a very prominent sign that the British were trying to hand over the government in the future to the Indians.
Although, the Provincial Governors were given special powers in two reserved subjects and could dismiss the ministers.Still the ministers were given the rights to some reserved subjects for the first time.
3) first time NWFP and Sindh given provincial status.
4) First time Muslim league fought elections and now were able to organize themselves better. they were able to understand how to contest for elections. This was very important for the 1945 elections and to know how to rule Pakistan.
5) the sub-continent was moving towards gaining more concessions and reforms thus reaching their goal of independence.
6) the princes were also were given the opportunity to play an important role and have a say in the government for the whole of the subcontinent and not just only their area, so their rights were increased.

Reaction score
Is There Any questions on the following topics of islamiat paper 1:
+Importance Of Holy Prophet(saww)actions as example for muslim communities in their relation with other states.
+His significance as Seal of the Prophet and last Messenger Of God.
if there is then plz help me and tell how to ans it.

Reaction score
I wanted to ask,can I leave the whole section 3 cuz I heard from someone that its not that much important and mostly the questions come from section and section 2.
P.S Im talking about history :)
Kindly help me!

Reaction score
Asalaam-O-alaikum, where can i find invariant papers? for Urdu ISL and PAKSTUDIES?
Sorry don't know. But in Islamic studies I have noticed that the musnad and musanaf question repeats every odd year and this is the year it is predicted to be repeated again.