• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan studies/history help!

Reaction score
The only tip you need for history: Never rote learn....NEVER! I have seen people study 6hours+ academies everyday but still get B's simply because they literally engrave the facts in their minds by repeatedly reciting them and not understanding a simple thing!

Reaction score
I have a question too :3 Is it really necessary to mention dates in 7 and 14 mark questions? .-.
Not really compulsory as examiners are looking more of ur understanding of knowledge instead of how well u memorized facts n figures. Mention dates if relevant otherwize its fine as many times question itself tells the date of the event asked. But u must add dates in 4 mark questions as tht is wht gives u marks there. :)

Reaction score
Not really compulsory as examiners are looking more of ur understanding of knowledge instead of how well u memorized facts n figures. Mention dates if relevant otherwize its fine as many times question itself tells the date of the event asked. But u must add dates in 4 mark questions as tht is wht gives u marks there. :)
Ok thanks ^__^

Reaction score
Hey is it important to learn section 3? LIKE IS IT ABSOLUTELY necessary to learn ???

Reaction score
Master Minds How do you manage your time? I mean we only have 30 minutes to answer a 25 marks question :'l Scares me :/
if you r precise n avoiding all unecessary info, it hardly takes 15 min or sumtimes less wen doing 4 n 7 mark question. In my exam, I wrote even less than a full page combining both 4 n 7 marks ;)
othr than that, once u start writing the whole ppr, ur time mostly manages. if u fail 2 complete 1 question in 25-30 min, you may complete the nest in 20-25 min covering the wasted time.... its all practice :)

Reaction score
if you r precise n avoiding all unecessary info, it hardly takes 15 min or sumtimes less wen doing 4 n 7 mark question. In my exam, I wrote even less than a full page combining both 4 n 7 marks ;)
othr than that, once u start writing the whole ppr, ur time mostly manages. if u fail 2 complete 1 question in 25-30 min, you may complete the nest in 20-25 min covering the wasted time.... its all practice :)
Alright thanks =) Oh and how much to write for a 14 mark question? I know accuracy is more important than length but still, there must be a minimum we need to write right? ^_^

Reaction score
Alright thanks =) Oh and how much to write for a 14 mark question? I know accuracy is more important than length but still, there must be a minimum we need to write right? ^_^
I think you can score high in 14 marks by writing a bit more than a page.. given that uEXPLAIN well all the important points n give a good conclusion as well.

Reaction score
Could some one help me start this question : "the Morley - Minto reforms did nothing to improve the position of the Muslims in India. Explain whether you agree or disagree with this statement."""
Plz it's urgent :(

Reaction score
I think you can score high in 14 marks by writing a bit more than a page.. given that uEXPLAIN well all the important points n give a good conclusion as well.
Thank you so much for helping me!. I appreciate it immensely. But I need help again. Can you give me some questions regarding Shahadah, if there are any?

Reaction score
Thank you so much for helping me!. I appreciate it immensely. But I need help again. Can you give me some questions regarding Shahadah, if there are any?
there r very few questions on Shahadah. You can find them in 2012-13 pprs. I have attached topical past pprs of islamiat till 2011. :)

Attachments

• 2058 Islamiyat Topical.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 3