• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan studies help answer this

Reaction score
answer this question WHy did ayub khan declare martial law in 1958? help
I have written 4 reasons of martial law being declared by Ayub Khan but just 3 are enough in exams. Hope it helps you!! Don't forget to pray for me please..

Attachments

• DSCN2033.JPG
    DSCN2033.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN2034.JPG
    DSCN2034.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN2035.JPG
    DSCN2035.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN2036.JPG
    DSCN2036.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN2037.JPG
    DSCN2037.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
I have written 4 reasons of martial law being declared by Ayub Khan but just 3 are enough in exams. Hope it helps you!! Don't forget to pray for me please..
hello :) im Aqsa. can you please give me the proper answer of why did jinnah produce his 14 points? i have covered two points (to form the basis of any future discussions and the nehru report stuff) but im unable to explain the third one :/

Reaction score
hello :) im Aqsa. can you please give me the proper answer of why did jinnah produce his 14 points? i have covered two points (to form the basis of any future discussions and the nehru report stuff) but im unable to explain the third one :/
All the previous british reforms had failed.british now decided to introduce a constition that would resolve indian problems.The fact that nehru report only reflected congress demands and muslims needed to inform the british about their demands that they needed in constition.Therefore it was presented

Reaction score
AOA!
Okay, here we go .... (y)
14 Points of Jinnah:
1. Reasons why they were introduced:
-The Nehru Report of 1928 had clearly rejected Muslim demands like 1/3 seats, separate electorates etc. Jinnah had proposed a few changes to make them acceptable, but these changes were rejected. So to counter the Nehru Report, he presented 14 points which protected the political rights of Muslims e.g federal govt, 1/3 seats, provincial autonomy, separate electorates etc.
-They were introduced to influence/ include these demands into the final publication of Simon Commission in 1929.
-It was also to reinforce and re-endorse the Delhi Proposals of 1927.
- To clearly point out the Muslim demands and interests at that time.
2. Importance:
- It formed the basis of future negotiations with the British.
- It clearly reflected the demands and aspirations of Muslims.
- It was to cause the 'parting of ways' of Muslim League from the Congress.