• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies (2059) New syllabus issues

Reaction score
Changes in Geography:
All questions part (d) requires your judgement on statement A and B.

Sir Iftikhar "Support both statements but support one less & the other more strongly"

I still don't understand that how am i supposed to write answer to this part. Can someone write a full answer according to the new syllabus to this Question?

Q. Read the following two statements.
A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers in Pakistan”

Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Changes in History:
History question one has been made complusary and it can be from any section (1-3). I planned to not learn Section 3 but now its complusary, where am i supposed to learn it from? After 23 days is my History paper and i am unprepared for Section 3.

Help required ASAP.

Reaction score
d
Changes in Geography:

Sir Iftikhar "Support both statements but support one less & the other more strongly"

I still don't understand that how am i supposed to write answer to this part. Can someone write a full answer according to the new syllabus to this Question?

A: “More agricultural training colleges are needed for young people in Pakistan”
B: “More grants, tools and seeds should be provided by the government to existing farmers in Pakistan”

Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Changes in History:
History question one has been made complusary and it can be from any section (1-3). I planned to not learn Section 3 but now its complusary, where am i supposed to learn it from? After 23 days is my History paper and i am unprepared for Section 3.

Help required ASAP.
did u get ur answer?

Reaction score
Nope.. :c
My sir said that we have to discuss possibilities and problems for both the statements and in the end produce an evaluation taking possibility of the statment u support and the most faced nd prominent problem. Give me a couple of days i will upload a sample.

Reaction score
My sir said that we have to discuss possibilities and problems for both the statements and in the end produce an evaluation taking possibility of the statment u support and the most faced nd prominent problem. Give me a couple of days i will upload a sample.

Okay waiting for your sample. Thanks.

Reaction score
Listen Netherdrake do you have any guess topics or guess papers?

Reaction score
Listen Netherdrake do you have any guess topics or guess papers?

My sir said me that probability of question 1 coming is from Chapter 6. Anyways i dont have any guesses. I asked from Ifthikar and he said that he will post soon.

Reaction score
My sir said me that probability of question 1 coming is from Chapter 6. Anyways i dont have any guesses. I asked from Ifthikar and he said that he will post soon.
Ok...and I didn't get what question and chapter you were referring to...could you please name it?

Reaction score
image.jpg Hope this may help you :)
Changes in Geography:

Changes in History:

Help required ASAP.

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get that....exactly which chapter are you referring to?