• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak Studies Prep

Reaction score
Minto morley.govt of India act,simla deputation,climate of pak,topography of pak
Just go through all the reforms, no need to memorise them as you can skip that question. Never attempt a question which involves dates i.e. What were the major events between 1930-1947? This is the turning point of exam. If you attempt them and skip any point, you're simply doomed.
For geography, do it in points. Make each heading with points and memorise them. In the exam, exclude heading and attempt the answers in points. Number of points in answer should equal the number of points the question holds.
Hope this helps!

Reaction score
Sounds good to me,thanks for the advise sister (y)
Just go through all the reforms, no need to memorise them as you can skip that question. Never attempt a question which involves dates i.e. What were the major events between 1930-1947? This is the turning point of exam. If you attempt them and skip any point, you're simply doomed.
For geography, do it in points. Make each heading with points and memorise them. In the exam, exclude heading and attempt the answers in points. Number of points in answer should equal the number of points the question holds.
Hope this helps!

Reaction score
Just one more question,could i skip some chapters in Pak Studies?
Yes you can. If you see the pattern keenly, you'll notice that first question comes from first section, then two from the second section, and the last two from third section. As you just have to answer three out of five, you can skip one section. I'll advice you to skip the second section, as it is comparatively complicated, involving more dates and events.

Reaction score
Umm as u say this the compulsory part has been introduced now.. so it can be a real chance that we get question from sec 2...

And the upper guy Khilfat Movement samajh aya?

Reaction score
Umm as u say this the compulsory part has been introduced now.. so it can be a real chance that we get question from sec 2...

Yeah you get 2 questions from sec 2, but you can surely leave them on choice!

Reaction score

You don't have to completely leave any topic. Do sec 2 too but don't spend more time on it. Btw, I checked the recent pattern and it is way more easy. Just do the important battles and events from sec 2. That'd be enough.

Reaction score

And the Khilafat Movement is the easiest one. Instead of cramming, just memorise it as a story.

Reaction score
And international relations have dates in them too.... so should one attempt them or not
Well, personally speaking, I didn't even mentioned a single date in the exam. Just write the century, e.g. In 19th century, In 20th century etc.
I was advised to properly mention all the dates and events and stuff, but I still managed to score an A excluding the dates :D

Reaction score
Yes you can. If you see the pattern keenly, you'll notice that first question comes from first section, then two from the second section, and the last two from third section. As you just have to answer three out of five, you can skip one section. I'll advice you to skip the second section, as it is comparatively complicated, involving more dates and events.
And what if they gave a compulsory one from sec 3 and we had skipped it? :p My teacher told me that never ever do that and she also said there are high chances that they might be giving compulsory one from Sec 3 or 2. This made me sick :(