• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak. Studies History Guess Questions for June 2013

Reaction score
Can anyone give a complete ans of this Q...
Q- Why was Quit India Movement formed in 1942.? [7]

Reaction score
Can someone answer these two?
Q1) Why did Sir Syed Ahmed Khan give his two nation theory? [7]
Q2) Why did Pakistan come into existence? [7]

Reaction score
Hahahaha anyhwho how'd your paper go m8?
Good,good.I dont think i made mistakes except maybe in 4 marks Q's.a few 7 mark q's confused me but i wrote reasons about which i was doubtful of(which turned out to be correct) so i guess it went well.I linked every reason so i dont think many marks will be cut.
But then again,all depends on the examiner,maybe i did some mistakes unknowingly.

Reaction score
Man I hv given my History Paper yesterday, and every question was provided in the guess by Sir Muhammad Rafay. This is Awesome. Thanks!

Reaction score
Well thanks for the guess paper. In the paper did examiner made a mistake in question 2 c : the question was : Was the two nation theory the most important contribution of ssak ??It was a 14 mark question and in it we are supposed to write a conclusion at the end and analysis of every reason we explain and it can't be done as there wasn't written that was the contribution of ssak important to Pakistan movement , development of ML, improving coditions of mulsims in sbcontinent or anything what so ever. If conclusion can be made can you tell me. :)

Reaction score
Man I hv given my History Paper yesterday, and every question was provided in the guess by Sir Muhammad Rafay. This is Awesome. Thanks!
I know him he is great he is not a teacher and when we asked him to prepare pakstd paper 1 guess paper for us he prepared it and all the 14 marks questions came from it *RESPECT
:D

Reaction score
Well thanks for the guess paper. In the paper did examiner made a mistake inquestion 2 c : the question was : Was the two nation theory the most important contribution of ssak ??It was a 14 mark question and in it we are supposed to write a conclusion at the end and analysis of every reason we explain and it can't be done as there wasn't written that was the contribution of ssak important to Pakistan movement , development of ML, improving coditions of mulsims in sbcontinent or anything what so ever. If conclusion can be made can you tell me. :)
Conclusion to this question can be written and it is up to you, the answer to this question was same as those SSAK question given in mark schemes. CIE just changes the wordings, you would see in the mark scheme of this paper that the answer given is the same as the one given to the same SSAK 14 marks question in prevoius years. So you could have written the conclusion either in favour or against, if you against then you have to give the reason which is his most important contibution and if in favour then in the conclusion you have to write in few words why it was important.