• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pak studies help

Reaction score
notes cover all of the imp question tht came in past yrs nd yrs b4 tht... well if i do past paper and day b4 exam just go through it will that b much helpful?

Reaction score
notes cover all of the imp question tht came in past yrs nd yrs b4 tht... well if i do past paper and day b4 exam just go through it will that b much helpful?
Just don't do anything on the exam day, even don't go through past papers that day!
Going through them won't help much, you should solve them over and over again, esp for history one.

Reaction score
Just don't do anything on the exam day, even don't go through past papers that day!
Going through them won't help much, you should solve them over and over again, esp for history one.

Thnx. will work upon ur instruction :)

Reaction score
Its our teacher fault than, Realy i now hate her -_- .... we wrote 5-6 reasons along with gr8 details plus give a conclusion but still she give us 10 marks wuld u believe it..

that's what our teacher made us do too, three points but other teachers who i talked to said 6-7 reasons like for the shah waliullah, 3 for SWU, 2 for syed amhed shaheed n 1 for HSU.
i personally have started going by the 6-7 to be on the safe side

Reaction score
that's what our teacher made us do too, three points but other teachers who i talked to said 6-7 reasons like for the shah waliullah, 3 for SWU, 2 for syed amhed shaheed n 1 for HSU.
so u will b making 6-7 para ? well my sr frnd wrote 1 detail paragraph for each nd score high marks

Reaction score
3-4 points are enough. Well you could write more but they eventually waste your time.