• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O'Level Islamiyat help...

Reaction score
Here is a question from past papers...
N2011/p1/q3
Write about the Prophet Muhammad's interaction with the Quraysh while he lived in makkah, before and after revelation. [10]
I am just confused about mentioning the hijrat and battles of badr and uhad and the conquest of Makkah...I mean should not they be included even if just a mention of them, because the question is also about 'interaction with quraysh after the revelation' In my answer I mentioned about this all as Quraysh's atrocity drove Muslims out of Makkah and their fears, of Islam being spread, further lead to battles of Badr and Uhad...but the mark scheme contains nothing of this sort....What you guys think about it?

Reaction score
U can summarise battles into a paragraph, only telling the main points. rest u shud elaborate wats written in the marking scheme

Reaction score
ok...I need to know if there is any specimen paper of Pak. Studies for june 2014 exams...or it's the same one of 2010..

Reaction score
no there was the change of the part a) in surahs and Hadiths , i guess, of describing the main teachings and not the theme distinction, u can check the 2012 or 2013 ppr

Reaction score
Here is a question from past papers...
N2011/p1/q3
Write about the Prophet Muhammad's interaction with the Quraysh while he lived in makkah, before and after revelation. [10]
I am just confused about mentioning the hijrat and battles of badr and uhad and the conquest of Makkah...I mean should not they be included even if just a mention of them, because the question is also about 'interaction with quraysh after the revelation' In my answer I mentioned about this all as Quraysh's atrocity drove Muslims out of Makkah and their fears, of Islam being spread, further lead to battles of Badr and Uhad...but the mark scheme contains nothing of this sort....What you guys think about it?
the question clearly says interaction with the Quraysh while he lived in makkah which means that it's only about life in Makkah before hijrat.

Reaction score
Apologies
These above papers were just retake june paper (pakistan)
Here are the november session papers and mark schemes for Pakistan Studies

Attachments

• 2059_w13_qp_1.pdf
    112.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2059_w13_qp_2.pdf
    222.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2059_w13_ms_1.pdf
    121.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2059_w13_ms_2.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score
Can Any one answer that how should i prepare my self for cie islamiat i am in great tension as still my revision is not completed i will be thank full for the tips.......
:(

Reaction score
Can Any one answer that how should i prepare my self for cie islamiat i am in great tension as still my revision is not completed i will be thank full for the tips.......
:(
Just cover the whole syllabus, revise it at least twice...then solve past papers until your exams...that's all I think! You should leaf through the books once more before exams and it will do!

Reaction score
Hey there! I have a question :p
Is it necessary to mention the surah and verse number with the Quranic verses u quote in your questions? o_O

Reaction score
Hey there! I have a question :p
Is it necessary to mention the surah and verse number with the Quranic verses u quote in your questions? o_O
its up 2 u. If u can mention, thts gr8! it will give u an edge. otherwise just stating verses n hadith is enough but make sure u make it clear where u are qouting Hadith n where it is Quranic verse.