• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

O'level and A'level Books!

Reaction score
People I am giving away loads of O'level and A'level books, past papers and notes. Books include Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and some other subjects too. (books are in good situation, notes are not lol, my all siblings used the same notes for preparation)
Anyone who lives in Lahore, please contact me asap! (inbox me)
I really don't feel like selling the books to some old book shop! :)
I would be glad if someone here wants the books.

Reaction score
Hi there,
Well, that's cool to hear. Well, can you ship? because I am way away from Lahore.

Reaction score
Hi there,
Well, that's cool to hear. Well, can you ship? because I am way away from Lahore.
No, I cant. The books are way too bulky and it would become quite expensive for me to ship.
Do you have any friends/relatives in Lahore. I can give it to them and they can ship the books to you.
I am left with O'level books (all the mentioned subjects) and A'level maths books and pastpapers only.
Which Books do you need? If the bulk is less, I'll TCS then.

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately I don't have any friends or acquaintance there. And I need maths books for a level. Let me know if they aren't bulky.

Reaction score
Well, unfortunately I don't have any friends or acquaintance there. And I need maths books for a level. Let me know if they aren't bulky.
I have Pure Mathematics 2&3 by Neill and Qaudling. Mechanics for A'level by l.Bostock and A'level statistic by J.Crawshaw. are these the ones you need?