• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oh my gosh look at those grades, they look like my next mistake~

Reaction score
I am haha
Annnnd yas you are, your fingers probably itched you to fix that xD <3
I used to be that way, then decided to just enjoy language and go weird with it. Except in exams.... You can only imagine how that would go
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha not b4 my exam for god sake :p
from wer r u ?

Reaction score
Argh my mock grades didn't really make me very happy with how I hope my results to be.

So I'm opening this thread to not only help myself in improving but also for it to be sort of a blog where we write about what we want to improve and how we're trying to solve it. May is coming!

And I'm hoping this way we can learn new things from each other! Studying techniques and even how to fix a bad grade at a specific subject :-D
Perhaps lead each other to different parts of the forum (I'm new so I have no idea where to go for some things haha)

In shaa Allah all will be well on May but the difference between a dream and a goal is that you have a set plan for a goal. Put that plan here, share it and you'll remember it. Update us with how its going and we can encourage each other <3 ^_^

GP~
What I learned from my mocks last year was not to believe in them. Not even a single grade in CIE matched with my mock result...