• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oh my gosh look at those grades, they look like my next mistake~

Reaction score
piece of cake ???? for bio ?specifically for ecology ?
yeah ik :p:p:p:p:p
its sooooooooo easy :D
Do you have a specific study plan? I can help you in making one if you want haha I became a planning whiz

Bby G, enjoy the time thy have. Do well but enjoy thy time. Shit only gets worse. >.<
Oh and that tip works with IG as well ^_^
nt really :/

Reaction score
hw do u study?
it happens at the beginning
wht r ur subs?
i learn all the definitions and all the process ( memorise to be more specific )
and go through all their diagrams
repeat this several time till i am sure that ik everything about the topic
open the pastpapers , i feel i am dull
repeat the complete process again , i tried also sticking its note everywhere around me ( it usually works but failed with ecology )
my subjects are :
ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE
ARABIC AS FIRST LANGUAGE
BIO
CHEM
PHYSICS
I.C.T.
MATHS

Reaction score
i learn all the definitions and all the process ( memorise to be more specific )
and go through all their diagrams
repeat this several time till i am sure that ik everything about the topic
open the pastpapers , i feel i am dull
repeat the complete process again , i tried also sticking its note everywhere around me ( it usually works but failed with ecology )
my subjects are :
ENGLISH AS SECOND LANGUAGE
ARABIC AS FIRST LANGUAGE
BIO
CHEM
PHYSICS
I.C.T.
MATHS

i took all the same subs as u did
it happened with me the first few times but after i kept continuing with papers i realised all they did was asked the same thing again

Reaction score
i took all the same subs as u did
it happened with me the first few times but after i kept continuing with papers i realised all they did was asked the same thing again
i will try doing the papers first this time
hopefully it would work
did u took arabic ? how was it ?

Reaction score
Well hi everyone... :)
The only key to pass bio exam with flying colors is to revise it so often as u do dhikr after every Salah...it helps u a lot!

Reaction score
Well hi everyone... :)
The only key to pass bio exam with flying colors is to revise it so often as u do dhikr after every Salah...it helps u a lot!

Heyllo! ^_^

Haha repetition is the key to most subjects, funny enough I find that helpful with subjects like Business ( -insert barf- )

I make too many side notes but Gah I simply love the names of people on the forum they are so creative and beaut. <3

Reaction score
Hm and your exams start in May? That's enough time to do so much :3 YAS
I will message you to ask about how the timings are for you and we can find the perfect schedule :')
I will be making one for myself at the same time
Wish us luck peoples~
good luck
*people