• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Oh my gosh look at those grades, they look like my next mistake~

Reaction score
Argh my mock grades didn't really make me very happy with how I hope my results to be.

So I'm opening this thread to not only help myself in improving but also for it to be sort of a blog where we write about what we want to improve and how we're trying to solve it. May is coming!

And I'm hoping this way we can learn new things from each other! Studying techniques and even how to fix a bad grade at a specific subject :-D
Perhaps lead each other to different parts of the forum (I'm new so I have no idea where to go for some things haha)

In shaa Allah all will be well on May but the difference between a dream and a goal is that you have a set plan for a goal. Put that plan here, share it and you'll remember it. Update us with how its going and we can encourage each other <3 ^_^

GP~

Reaction score
Argh my mock grades didn't really make me very happy with how I hope my results to be.

So I'm opening this thread to not only help myself in improving but also for it to be sort of a blog where we write about what we want to improve and how we're trying to solve it. May is coming!

And I'm hoping this way we can learn new things from each other! Studying techniques and even how to fix a bad grade at a specific subject :-D
Perhaps lead each other to different parts of the forum (I'm new so I have no idea where to go for some things haha)

In shaa Allah all will be well on May but the difference between a dream and a goal is that you have a set plan for a goal. Put that plan here, share it and you'll remember it. Update us with how its going and we can encourage each other <3 ^_^

GP~
well for every chance a better one
and everything happens for a reason
maybe it was just to wake u up at the right time b4 ur CIE examination
u r never late to start again
start from the beginning
best of luck
and btw nice thread

Reaction score

GP~

I actually get happy if my mocks dont go well even if i did study
points out where i did wrong and also it makes me confident for cie whereas if i got like all A's in mocks i would be over confident and be like yh ik all this thus i got the A
so dnt fret In Sha Allah just see where u made the mistakes and fix them. you will do great in CIE :D
and as the saying is The mre bad ur rehearsal is the final show will always be much better :p

Reaction score
well for every chance a better one
and everything happens for a reason
maybe it was just to wake u up at the right time b4 ur CIE examination
u r never late to start again
start from the beginning
best of luck
and btw nice thread

Aww thank you so much that's the exact thing I'm so worried about >.<
It was a huge wake up call given that I was merely focusing on the coursework :/
That's exactly the plan! I will finish the last thing which is a graded presentation and by next week, my books best be prepared for I shall give 'em love like never before.
Thankyou! An even nicer reply <33
Ps: I wish I was doing CIE at least they are somewhat predictable. IB kills.

Reaction score
Aww thank you so much that's the exact thing I'm so worried about >.<
It was a huge wake up call given that I was merely focusing on the coursework :/
That's exactly the plan! I will finish the last thing which is a graded presentation and by next week, my books best be prepared for I shall give 'em love like never before.
Thankyou! An even nicer reply <33
Ps: I wish I was doing CIE at least they are somewhat predictable. IB kills.
oh ins ur able to do it
surely one day u will remember this :) grades and laugh

Reaction score
I actually get happy if my mocks dont go well even if i did study
points out where i did wrong and also it makes me confident for cie whereas if i got like all A's in mocks i would be over confident and be like yh ik all this thus i got the A
so dnt fret In Sha Allah just see where u made the mistakes and fix them. you will do great in CIE :D
and as the saying is The mre bad ur rehearsal is the final show will always be much better :p

Haha you're right... you and Saly, maybe I overreacted... For my IGCSE mocks I was terrified and my results were blekh then for IGs got 7A*s and an A... I was like BADUM TSSSS NIQQA \o/

I hope this will again be the case. But I need to get my stuff together and plan plan plan. I make lists and lists of lists when I'm stressed. And I will be keeping yous updated on how it goes.

Please do use this post for anything similar <3
Always welcome~

Reaction score
Haha you're right... you and Saly, maybe I overreacted... For my IGCSE mocks I was terrified and my results were blekh then for IGs got 7A*s and an A... I was like BADUM TSSSS NIQQA \o/

I hope this will again be the case. But I need to get my stuff together and plan plan plan. I make lists and lists of lists when I'm stressed. And I will be keeping yous updated on how it goes.

Always welcome~

Just dnt think of it like IG's but main thing is dnt be to upset abt these grades either :)

Reaction score

Always welcome~
same will happen ins

Reaction score
good except for bio
i can't understand y ecology exist

Grrr bio... I avoided it successfully for four years now and I get biochemistry...
Are you doing A Levels? My friend says if you practice enough questions you get a feel of how to answer the questions and also a tip: Before studying go through the past papers like you would a newspaper before revision, it will help you know which areas to focus on and even how questions are asked on an area. I bet your syllabus is gigantic >-<
Best of luck!

same will happen ins

In shaa Allah! ^_^

Reaction score
Grrr bio... I avoided it successfully for four years now and I get biochemistry...
Are you doing A Levels? My friend says if you practice enough questions you get a feel of how to answer the questions and also a tip: Before studying go through the past papers like you would a newspaper before revision, it will help you know which areas to focus on and even how questions are asked on an area. I bet your syllabus is gigantic >-<
Best of luck!

In shaa Allah! ^_^
IGCSE student