• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Resultbook 2015

Reaction score
Thanks, Congrats on your decade of A*s. :D I'm looking forward to repeat. But I am not sure I will get an A or A* as I will give exam with the same knowledge. But I'l tkae the chance. :3

Reaction score
Thanks, Congrats on your decade of A*s. :D I'm looking forward to repeat. But I am not sure I will get an A or A* as I will give exam with the same knowledge. But I'l tkae the chance. :3
Its english man :p
Just focus on how to impress examiner... But dont make blunders this time okay? Good luck (y)

Reaction score
Haha...You'll surely end up with an A* Inshallah! Just leave as less grammar mistakes as possible and only fit in those words which feel right. A simple word can attract more marks than a wrongly used difficult one. Best of luck for your exam. (y)